The Final Solution to Islamic Jihad

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by BernardRichards, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, argue "fallaciously"!?

"Mate, unless you can prove otherwise by your actions you are presumed to be an Islamo-Nazi or Islamo-Nazi collaborator by what your country just did, and based on your posts at ET you do in fact express the opinions of an Islamo-Nazi or one of their collaborators!"

That's a gem.

#11     Sep 7, 2009
  2. Well to be fair I do have a large set of swingers.

:D

#12     Sep 7, 2009
  3. byteme

byteme

+1

#13     Sep 7, 2009
  4. Thanks for bringing up my ignore list Rearden Metal. I see that it is out of date. I haven't posted here in a while. IBS kept me busy after a hockey injury.

It looks like a few tyros from Stormfront.org , Mithridates, StreamlineTrade, and Destroyer decided to ply their trade here or one of our resident Racist Antisemites like Jihadi Sameeh (disciple of the Muslim Hitler, Mohammed ibn Abdullah the Pig, and his Satanic Idol, Allah the Sow) or Nazi Boy Tresor developed a new White Supremacist Judephobe identity called Mithridates.

I write tyros because it looks like they are only partially familiar with their propaganda guru's, Joseph Goebbels, concept of the The Big Lie. As Goebbels explains telling big lies over and over again so they will be accepted as the truth can only work in a dictatorship like the Third Reich or the Arab or Muslim dictatorships in general now. To convince people in a democracy that their Big Lies are the Truth they can only preach to true believers -- make that blind believers. In other words, one has to be a bigot already or in potentia to believe the Big Lies of another bigot.

Ignore List: Gringinho, jem, AMT4SWA, ByLoSellHi, Dr. Zhivodka, oktiri, omegapoint, Mom0/pH0x, sameeh55, OPTIONAL777, killthesunshine, Tresor, W4rl0ck, gigsup, ARealGannTrader, 426653478, IShopAtPublix, Dragons Teeth, Destroyer, StreamlineTrade, Destroyer

Now since I removed the sheis that these skunks left here this forum feels clean again and it smells good too!

#14     Sep 7, 2009
  5. "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State." (Joseph Goebbels -- Hitler's Propaganda Minister)

Now for a modern demonstration of the Big Lie Concept:

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the State of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality, today, there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism." (Zahir Muhsein -- Head of the P.L.O. Military Department and a Member of its Executive Committee)

#15     Sep 7, 2009
  6. Tresor

Tresor

Said Nazi-Zionist :D

#16     Sep 8, 2009
  7. fhl

fhl

Your previous post said the big lie doesn't work in a democracy. The lie you've just sited by the head of the PLO seems to have worked very well in Europe and, some would say, in the US as well.

#17     Sep 8, 2009
  8. I didn't say that. I said that Big Lies don't work in a democracy for people that are interested in getting the facts on a matter i.e., that are truth seekers. In a dictatorship like the Third Reich or the Arab dictatorships access to the truth that threatens the interest of the dictator won't be available as Goebbels states because the state will hide the truth which is the biggest enemy to the Big Lie so even if one is a truth seeker one may become perverted. Only the supremely strong may see the light in such an environment.

Big Lies work in a democracy for people that are bigots or bigots in potentia as I stated before.

In particular to the Palestinian People Big Lie that has worked very well in Europe and here as well is because these people hate Jews -- not necessarily that they like the Arabs.

So we have bigots or bigots in potentia (They don't like Jews.) believing a Big Lie which is harmful to the people (Jews) that they are prejudiced against. This can definitely work in a democracy, and it is the reason for all the racist propaganda in the free world. They know they won't be able to convert truth seekers to their ideology, but they are not seeking truth seekers. They are seeking bigots or bigots in potentia to develop them to hard core Racists / Antisemites!

#18     Sep 8, 2009
  9. Tresor

Tresor

Hey, BernardRichards you bigot, stop killing innocent Palestinan childred first, stop stealing land from the indigenous people second, then we can talk.

You little Goebbels :mad:

#19     Sep 8, 2009
  10. This video provides more background information to the Palestinian People Big Lie. There is a great deal of information and many sources for anyone that is interested in researching this Big Lie.

A Myth Called "The Palestinian People"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xfvrie0FFYQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xfvrie0FFYQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#20     Sep 11, 2009