The Final Solution to Islamic Jihad

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by BernardRichards, Sep 6, 2009.

1. The Final Solution to Islamic Jihad

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QNKxKoN4EfE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QNKxKoN4EfE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Just before World War I, there were a number of terrorist attacks on the United States forces in the Philippines, by Muslim extremists. General Pershing captured 50 terrorists, and had them tied to posts for execution. He had his is men slaughter two pigs, in front of the horrified terrorists

The soldiers soaked their bullets in the pig's blood, and proceeded to execute 49 of the terrorists by firing squad. The soldiers dug a big hole, dumped in the terrorist's bodies, and covered them in pig blood, entrails, etc. They let the 50th man go.

And for the next 42 years, there was not a single Muslim extremist attack anywhere in the world.

2. The current situation is not in any way comparable and if you really do believe that this would work then f*ckin god help you. Some of the hair raising antics of the Russians in Chechnya with captured prisoners did little to stop attacks so I really don't imagine the Pershing method is going to work. Were mostly doing the right thing in regards to combating jihadist terror but its gonna take time to defeat it.

3. You are from Scotland, a country that just released a bomber found guilty of murdering 259 people, per your profile, and you have the audacity, shamelessness, and hypocrisy to comment on how Islamic terrorism should be fought??

Mate, unless you can prove otherwise by your actions you are presumed to be an Islamo-Nazi or Islamo-Nazi collaborator by what your country just did, and based on your posts at ET you do in fact express the opinions of an Islamo-Nazi or one of their collaborators!

I am not interested in conversing with White Supremacists, Black Supremacists, Conspiracy Theorists, Holocaust Deniers, Neo-Nazis, Islamo-Nazis, and other assorted lowlifes that congregate here so welcome to my ignore list.

Bernard Richards

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done." (Leonardo da Vinci)

Ignore List: Gringinho, jem, AMT4SWA, ByLoSellHi, Dr. Zhivodka, oktiri, omegapoint, Mom0/pH0x, sameeh55, OPTIONAL777, killthesunshine, Tresor, W4rl0ck, gigsup, ARealGannTrader, 426653478, IShopAtPublix, Dragons Teeth

4. maxpi

maxpi

That ignore list is probably nearly universal....

5. You're very whiny but I'll never put you on ignore, creampuff.

XOXOXOXOXO

6. Just airburst this baby over that black cube in Mecca while the towell wrappers are spawning.

[​IMG]

:cool:

7. And what was the US doing in the Philippines in the first place ?

It was brutal colonial war of virtually genocidal proportions.

"In November 1901, the Manila correspondent of the Philadelphia Ledger reported:"The present war is no bloodless, opera bouffe engagement; our men have been relentless, have killed to exterminate men, women, children, prisoners and captives, active insurgents and suspected people from lads of ten up, the idea prevailing that the Filipino as such was little better than a dog...."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine–American_War

Some posters on this forum to put it bluntly, demonstrate a mind boggling brutishness and barely repressed brutality.

8. I thought I put up a thread illustrating General Pershing's method on how to handle Islamic Jihad, and now I find out as DCraig pointed out that it is really about the Philippine-American War.

Some posters on this forum to put it bluntly, demonstrate a mind boggling ability to engage in the logical fallacy of ignoratio elenchi or diverting the subject, and having a perverted sense of good and evil (if they recognize these terms to exist at all) so that they will be kind to the cruel (release of a mass murderer bomber), and cruel to the kind (the victims, families, and all other decent people in the world that cry out for justice)!

9. Even if you see fit to ignore-list people with an opposing point of view to your own... just FYI; Mom0/pH0x, IShopAtPublix, and to a lesser extent Jem have ideologies more or less compatible with yours. You might want to consider giving those three a second chance.

10. White Supremacists, Black Supremacists, Conspiracy Theorists, Holocaust Deniers, Neo-Nazis, Islamo-Nazis, and the like are not people with an opposing point of view in my book Rearden Metal. They are untermenschen, the dregs of society, the evil degenerate scum of the earth!

While the three you mention may not fall in the above categories, I include people in my ignore list that argue fallaciously or respond in an uncivilized manner or in general engage in debate gamesmanship as opposed to sportsmanship.

If you care to go back in my post history Rearden Metal you will see that I had very good reasons for puting Mom0/pH0x, IShopAtPublix, and Jem on my ignore list.

#10     Sep 7, 2009