The final collapse of the US dollar it is just around the corner

Discussion in 'Economics' started by SouthAmerica, Mar 10, 2011.

1. What a stupid thing to say... WRONG! NOT NOW, NOT EVER! Short-term salve, long term DISASTER for US citizens.

#41     Mar 14, 2011
  2. I am one of those Globalist wealth entities

#42     Mar 14, 2011
  3. Cyborg2

Cyborg2

My father was a nuclear technician and he told me things are not going as reported

#43     Mar 14, 2011
  4. olias

olias

I think he was just trying to point out that it's not so simple as just trying to eliminate inflation. It's not all 'one way or the other'. You're right, too much inflation is terrible. But too little inflation is terrible as well.

#44     Mar 14, 2011
  5. "Final collapse of $USD"? DUMBASS HYPERBOLE!

Odds are, there will not be a "US Dollar destruction".. in a short period of time.

More likely, something like a "rapid decline of 25-ish percent".... which is not the same.

That won't "collapse" the US economy nor $USD...

#45     Mar 14, 2011
  6. Meaning what?

#46     Mar 14, 2011
  7. kipster

kipster

so... how long can the US ride their debt?

#47     Mar 14, 2011
  8. Do you have a link or a way to get to that particular show?

#48     Mar 14, 2011
  9. Odds are, there will not be a "US Dollar destruction"..

-------------------------

I second that motion even though I hold very little US currency in my accounts.

Yet, all transations we have delt with when Raising money for Private Investments are Dollars. Many Foreign Investors I deal with want their currency's held in Dollar during Escrow periods.

So, until I see a change with their attitude...I have no reason to believe dollar destruction is coming.

With that said, the Dollar may loose more over time but If I were the average American, I would worry more about 'Inflation" tax and the Scumbag Liberals destroying Jobs before any "Dollar Destruction" situtation.

#49     Mar 14, 2011
  10. jfranco

jfranco