The Fed's vs. Texas

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Ricter

Ricter

I know, it's like you.

#11     Aug 23, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

This is why REAL Americans are looking to replace this government with one that actually works. If you had an engine in your car that kept giving you problems, it would soon break if nothing was done to fix it. Sad part is, we the people are "pouring bull shit into the 'engine' to keep it going just a little longer.":(

#12     Aug 23, 2013
  3. These right wing extremist have a stick too far up their respective asses to recognize satire Ricter, just tell them to go fuck themselves.

#13     Aug 23, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

nonsense rectum

#14     Aug 23, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Boehner is just as big a traitor as Obama and the democraps.

#15     Aug 23, 2013
  6. LOL. Tell us how you really feel. Honestly, I like the debate and enjoy hearing the other side of the argument no matter how crazy I think it is. I'm sure those on that other side think my views are just as crazy sometimes. There are times, however rare:D , when I am wrong and actually learn something from the oppostion. That said, this ain't one of those times. They're dead wrong on the issues of immigration and voting rights.

#16     Aug 23, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

But rectum's mentally ill and we know it. Should we spend time responding to (entertaining!), the mentally ill, or are we better off coming up with common sense ideas that may save the America we knew?

#17     Aug 23, 2013
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Creepup's too frightened to debate.

#18     Aug 23, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I guess that's why you have so many on your ignore list eh?

#19     Aug 23, 2013
  10. That is actually pretty humorous...

#20     Aug 23, 2013