The Federal Reserve System - Purposes & Functions

Discussion in 'Economics' started by 2cents, Aug 17, 2006.

1. PROMISED BY WHO, GVT OR THE FED??? WHO ELECTS YR FUCKING CONGRESSMEN, YOU, OR THE FED?

#51     Aug 25, 2006
  2. Cesko

Cesko

DOES IT FUCKING MATTER?

You have no argument so you get technical.I am sorry I got it now, because we have a democracy we have a "choice".What planet are you from?

#52     Sep 23, 2006
  3. The Fed is un-biblical and its creation does not align with, "In God We Trust".

#53     Sep 23, 2006
  4. the planet a month ahead of u i guess... ya a bit slow hey!... never mind dude, its all good :D

#54     Sep 23, 2006
  5. google "money changers" & you`ll have the whole corrupt existence of the deceptive "fed reserve" in a 2 part series.

scared the hell out of me when i discovered the true purpose of the fed.........a private company...listed next to federal express in the phone book.

#55     Sep 23, 2006
  6. Razor

Razor

If you can't find it on google under 'Money Changers' you can also try 'Money Masters'

Have fun ! :D

#56     Sep 23, 2006
  7. thanks ray...........it is money masters:D

#57     Sep 23, 2006
  8. Razor

Razor

No problem matey, hope you are having a rockin weekend ! :D

#58     Sep 23, 2006
  9. Ahh it's nice to think in "theoretical" ideas & concepts that is nothing more than propaganda by the financial power at be. The reality is that a central bank has always resulted in a series of booms & busts created by credit & money supply expansions & contractions.
    Scotland is a good example of a noncentrailized 100% reserve banking system that somehow managed to completely defy what today's mainstream experts keep trying to claim. Of course that was before Scotland was forced by the neigboring nations to dismantle their system and join the pack.

Money masters has a good historical perspective but there are some things that each one of us has to check on their own.

#59     Sep 24, 2006
  10. #60     Sep 25, 2006