The Federal Reserve is Criminal Syndicate, a private Criminal Syndicate

Discussion in 'Economics' started by AlsoHuman, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Define "monetization of the debt".

Definition:
    "monetization of the debt" = "kiting checks".

If you would like to talk about sex slave trade, well I understand your connotation of debt. That leads into karma and emotional torture. I'll leave it to you to bring up the subject.

#31     Sep 30, 2011
  2. In this way, jargon is used to confuse. Wanna talk about phd's and tenure'd professors?

"monetization of the debt". To utter that phrase shows a complete non-understanding of either the word "monetization" or the word "debt".

Show your definitions of those words. And how those words relate to one another in a meaningful way. I did.

Oh God, Freudian slip on my part. DontMissTheBus is a psycho-analyst control freak at heart.

Did you know that Freud's daughter was a 55 year old virgin? How was the speed limit of 55 decided? Hmm....

#32     Sep 30, 2011
  3. After some consideration and collaboration...

"monetization of the debt" is similar and the origins of that thought are the Skinner experiments in the 1950s.

Back to psychology school for you DontMissTheBus.

Also... sounds like there are a few bugs on that guy/girl.

#33     Sep 30, 2011
  4. You're not making sense, amico...

#34     Sep 30, 2011
  5. Insufficient. What is money?

Debt is to borrow and owe someone. That is time-based.

Money is an abstraction to facilitate barter/value. Usually/always provided at gunpoint.

#35     Sep 30, 2011
  6. Understand usury yet?

#36     Sep 30, 2011
  7. DUDE - I'm on YOUR side - monetization of debt is a BAD thing - with capital B. A. D.

Don't attack me, bro.

#37     Sep 30, 2011
  8. zdreg

zdreg

Martinghoul

09-30-11 03:41 AM

Quote from morganist:
    You think that the FED has a future?

I can't see how a glorified wholesale bank that has to ask for the government to step in to give bailouts when it is its job can continue to function.

It can't control money supply anymore other than through QE. All it is now is a glorified printing press. Why not just shut it down and get some crooks to set up a press in their living room. It provides the same function.

You're not making sense, amico...

it makes a lot of sense if you believe that central banks should have not been created in the first place.

#38     Sep 30, 2011
  9. morganist

morganist Guest

In what perspective?

#39     Sep 30, 2011
  10. I dunno... The whole bit makes little sense.

#40     Sep 30, 2011