The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Eight Families

Discussion in 'Economics' started by AMT4SWA, Jun 1, 2011.

1. The central banking system is what it is, but that has nothing to do with your perceived "limitations"........the ONLY true limitations a person has are within their own mind. :eek:

Don't ever let central bankers hold you back......don't give them the satisfaction! :cool:

#11     Jun 1, 2011
  2. DEBT is a beautiful ROPE used to HANG many! :eek:

#12     Jun 1, 2011
  3. ......as I have stated before;

DEBT enslaves

LIQUIDITY controls

Provide the DEBT and control the LIQUIDITY........and you are now the MASTER. :eek:

#13     Jun 1, 2011
  4. To make a long story short, because I play Scottish Highland Bagpipes, I had occasion to get a call to do a Memorial Day freebie gig from a man who worked for "Woodman's of America"...he said it was an insurance company. When I met him and asked him more about this "company" that I"d never heard of in 54 yrs of living on planet Earth, he was a bit vague about it, but seemed proud of it's age, and prouder still of being a 32nd degree Mason.
    The whole thing woke up what little "cop brain" I've got left from 12 yrs in Law Enforcement.
    When I read the part about Freemasons founding "Woodmans' of America", it got my attention for sure.
    Interesting.

#14     Jun 1, 2011
  5. Another quality thread... Nice!

#15     Jun 2, 2011
  6. jprad

jprad

No, you're the one who's stuck inside the limited thinking of a conspiracy.

The Fed was created because of simple greed, not a conspiracy. The banks saw a way to make a practically guaranteed profit and the politicians were wiling accomplices because it gave them a seemingly endless source of funding.

For the first 90 years everything worked pretty well because it was certain that someone would buy the debt that allowed our money to get printed.

But, everyone's starting to realize that there's simply no way all of it is ever going to get repaid. Over the last decade the debt that's accumulated has become a monster that neither side has the competence to get under control.

Debt only has power so long as you have the ability to pay it off. Once the debtor can no longer service their debt they're insolvent and the debt becomes a write-off.

The only way out of this is a global reset, a massive write-off of debt.

It's the only way to keep the economy and the societies that live in it from falling apart.

#16     Jun 2, 2011
  7. Isn't that a contradiction? I mean, a group gathering together to "guarantee" their own profit while ensnaring the gov't in the plan wouldn't be a conspiracy? What would be then?

Anyway,
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...-slowing-u-s-growth-boosts-refuge-demand.html

'“Would it be too bold, in the economic field, with a single market, a single currency and a single central bank, to envisage a ministry of finance of the union?” ECB President Jean-Claude Trichet said in a speech today in Aachen, Germany. '

Since citizens don't elect these guys and they've done a great job with the economy, I think we should have 1 unelected guy running everything.
    As long as he's Ron Paul. :D

#17     Jun 2, 2011
  8. actually, so many people talk about the NWO and banking cartels that you are the one thinking "in the box" now: everyone thinks the game is rigged and there is a global elite. You're not being intelligent asking questions that everyone else is asking these days.

#18     Jun 2, 2011
  9. ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............yawn.

So the corporate media is going around telling you the central bankers of the world are a criminal syndicate (with detailed documentaries about their true origins).......yeah right! :D

#19     Jun 2, 2011
  10. nobody listens to your "corporate media" anymore. everyone is on that Internet thing watching youtube videos.....

Sorry, you're late to the game.

#20     Jun 2, 2011