The federal government is attacking Texas

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, May 27, 2011.

1. No one is forcing them to remain and I wish they all would leave but they are not going to take land that belongs to The United States of America

I might be willing to compromise and give you guys Alaska if they promised never to return to the lower 48

#41     May 29, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why is it that Texas doesn't belong to Texans?

#42     May 29, 2011

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#43     May 29, 2011

4. February 1, 1861, Texas Secession
    Texas secedes from the Union.

Lincoln and the union settled this issue. Texas cannot secede from the union.

#44     May 29, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sounds to me that Texas can and in fact DID succeed from the union. They were just forced back in unwillingly by force of arms. I guess now they're "slaves" of the union/federal government.

But didn't we abolish slavery?

#45     May 29, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

So you're saying the property I own in Georgia isn't really mine but belongs to the USA? I wish someone had told me that earlier I wouldn't have taken out a mortgage on it.

#46     May 29, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I dunno Lucrum, conducting an argument with bigarrow and rangerover seems pointless. If ever there were a pair of idiots that qualify as "libtards" it is these two. The combined IQ of these guys is roughly equivalent to some of your shirts. :D

#47     May 29, 2011
  8. You may own your house (well, you and your banker pals) but you are RENTING the land it is sitting on! :eek:

#49     May 29, 2011
  9. Lucrum is OK, you on the other hand are not.

I am an idiot so much so I'll bet you any amount of money you want I'll score higher on an iq test than you. Well not any amount it has to be enough to be worth my time and to kiss goodbye a couple of nights without beer sobering up so I can take the test.

#50     May 29, 2011