The federal government is attacking Texas

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, May 27, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Who is "we"? Somehow I don't see the only people opposed to it, the candy ass bleeding heart liberals, doing anything about it.

YOU personally prepared to risk your life to bring Texas back into the fold?

#21     May 28, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

True but one always has to consider that misbehavior in Texas could quickly result in one's ass being shot off. :D

And that is under conditions of peace. Imagine if they were attacked militarily. Might as well just attack N.Vietnam again.

#22     May 28, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, ok, nevermind that.

#23     May 28, 2011
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Mercy sakes alive! I sign in to look at a little casual chit chat and all of a sudden, we gots a near revolution underway in Texas.

Naw...the only people who have enough guts to push the bolt release button are the folks in Arizona.

#24     May 28, 2011
  5. TGregg

TGregg

Most of us gave up on the GOP some time ago. #$*&, even Limbaugh has been saying "I'm not a republican, I am a conservative" for something like 10 years. Meanwhile the party continues to drift left.

Man, if Texas or Arizona successfully secedes there's gonna be a huge ass line at the immigration office. :D

Don't think the libtards are going to be happy about it. They know full well they are parasites and they realize they need their hosts (the producers) if they wish to survive. They will not just let people walk away.

#25     May 28, 2011
  6. "They're going to shut down oil production in west Texas over a 3-inch lizard."

I bet the OP is on his way to Vegas right now to lay 10 grand on a bet the West Texas oil fields are going to shut down over this lizard.

#26     May 28, 2011
  7. Texas could make it, but won't. Arizona is a different story, it's is a shit hole, the illegal Mexicans are some of the better people in that state. The problems in Arizona are the problems caused by the citizens of that shitty state, not by the Mexicans busting their ass building it. I dare you to go invest some money with the upstanding citizens of that state. Too many thieves there, so don't really invest your money, but you get the point.

"Don't think the libtards are going to be happy about it. They know full well they are parasites and they realize they need their hosts (the producers) if they wish to survive. They will not just let people walk away."
    What a disgusting thing to say TGregg.

#27     May 28, 2011
  8. Keep dreaming

#28     May 29, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

If you so utterly despise what those states stand for why would you oppose their succession? Do you also oppose divorce and corporations spelling off divisions that no longer work for them?

#29     May 29, 2011
  10. This isn't a corporation,its the United States of America and no state has the right to secede.No President will ever allow a state to do so either

You people are a bunch of cry babies.You didn't hear liberals in CA or New York threatening succession when Bush was destroying the country

#30     May 29, 2011