The Fauci Emails

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Jun 2, 2021.

1. I see.

The emails came out and suddenly it was determined on that very same day that the book had mistakenly been posted for pre-sale.

Okay fine, I guess. One of us is believing that and it is not me.

Maybe you and Fauxci need to get a room together. Be sure to wear a mask. Two is better.

giggle

#71     Jun 3, 2021
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

We will just wait until the book is reposted on Amazon and Barnes & Noble by the publisher (National Geographic) for pre-release. Just a matter of time.

#72     Jun 3, 2021
  3. Maybe you can get a signed copy.

C'MON MAN. You know that would be special.

Or maybe he can sign your mask if you go to one of the book signings. Whoa...that's pretty much as good as it gets.

#73     Jun 3, 2021
    LacesOut likes this.
  4. LacesOut

LacesOut

I’m sure he would ask Fauci to sign the mask with his dick. That’s how much reverence the Leftards have for the UNBELIEVEABLE fraud that has been Fauci. Govt employee since 1968?

#74     Jun 3, 2021
  5. I see it getting signed with Fauxci's dick.

But it would be in GWB's handwriting.

Think about it. Better yet, don't.

:cool:

#75     Jun 3, 2021
  6. jem

jem

I started this thread a year ago ricter.... this is not monday morning quarterbacking for those of us who have critical thinking skills.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...le-damage-caused-by-extended-shutdown.345186/
    Clown Fauci - warns Irreparable Damage caused by extended Shutdown

Many of us sensed that guy was political scumbag at heart.

There were HIV activists who were calling Fauci corrupt corporate scum years ago.

#76     Jun 3, 2021
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Nonsense.

#77     Jun 3, 2021
  8. Fauci has been running this I'm a medical expert con for decades. It's been very lucrative for him. His opinions have been mostly harmless until Covid. It's incalculable the damage he has done. For his conspiracy in providing cover for the Chinese while the virus spread should have him in a prison cell.

#78     Jun 3, 2021
  9. Ricter

Ricter

"See? We told you, we told you! If you had just left it to the Laissez Fairey everything would have been okay, better even. 570k is nothing."
    Etc.

#79     Jun 3, 2021
  10. jem

jem

you are babbling like a moron....
    Not sure why... because I know you are not...
    but this shit of yours makes no sense.
    you are confusing econmics with pandemic response.

The proper response was..
    up to a 21 day lockdown to shift virus spread - to protect hospitals in areas where there was a shortage of hospital resources...

If no hospital resource shortage...

Protect and Isolate the high risk.
    let the low risk live.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
    #80     Jun 3, 2021