The fascists on the left have confirmed, free speech is no longer a virtue

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Aug 19, 2018.

1. Max E.

Max E.

From Twitter, to facebook, to the government in britain, liberals now celebrate shutting down people based on their thoughts.

I cant wait to see this one boomerang on them, its going to be funny when people will no longer accept racist tweets from new york times contributors.

Fascism is in full swing with the left, say something they disagree with and you lose your job. No one supports the piece of shit nazi's but these little girls feel obliged to wear their "Che Guevara" shirts and celebrate communism.... even though the commies killed more people than cancer in the last century.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    Poindexter, traderob and Clubber Lang like this.
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

as long as the government's not doing it, by say, threatening to pull security clearances, companies can do as they wish in my book.

3. Max E.

Max E.

I agree with the sentiment, but they have a heightened responsibility, GOOG, and TWTR, are bigger than the New York times was in the 1930's in terms of how people access information. Them banning Alex Jones just tells people there is only one side of the argument they dont like. I could list a half dozen left wingers who have made equally reprehensible statements, but i dont want to see them banned and its never going to happen regardless.

If you think Trump is attacking free speech then you should be shocked at what the media is currently doing to themselves.

traderob likes this.
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

Ah yes, the 'free speech' loving Trump worshippers

[​IMG]

5. Max E.

Max E.

For the record i think Trump is a douche..... I think the media is even worse though.

Alot more people on the left are willing to accept exactly what Trump and the media are doing.

If you want an example then feel free to show me all the right wing campaigns that have worked to purge users from twitter or facebook.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  6. exGOPer

exGOPer

This is not about Trump, this is about his cult who have a rule of 'NO DISSENT' on their biggest discussion board and that applies to ANYONE including Trump supporters who don't support his EVERY action.

You can try the same thing on Breitbart or RedState comment sections - anything that doesn't fit the narrative is deleted and the commenter banned.

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters was 'fired' from Fox News because he called Trump out.

I could go on, let's not pretend you right wingers have any right to complain about free speech when you guys don't practice what you preach.

7. Cuddles

Cuddles

I get the argument that people see the internet as the new soap box, but I just don't buy it. There will always be unregulated websites popping up, so getting the government involved is meaningless. Unless we start getting the FCC cracking down on online content and restrict every website as they do radio and tv, it's apples and oranges.

Current content on TV and radio is censored in any case, and much of it is straight up banned (read up on obscenity laws in the US), and I'm pretty sure this clown would've fallen on that spectrum. Why aren't leftist shock jocks banned? Chances are their reach was minuscule in comparison so the outrage by consumers much smaller.

Trump is welcome to pull the clearance of ex-personnel (to the nation's security detriment), but when he starts throwing employed names onto his enemy list, threatening their job, then I have a problem.

8. Max E.

Max E.

Which side is currently kicking people off of platforms based on "ideology".

Which side is currently creating mobs at colleges across the country in order to shut down opposing speech.

Please show me all the examples of these HUGE GROUPS of right wing nazis popping up all over.

Meanwhile i can show you the HUGE groups of fascists like ANTIFA popping up on the left on a weekly basis.

9. Max E.

Max E.

Last i checked no one who was "currently employed" lost a security clearance so its another freak out the mainstream media can only sell to willing participants. "willfull idiots"

10. exGOPer

exGOPer

I don't know who you are talking about - name the person who is being kicked off for 'ideology' - just one.

Even Trump says this is bullshit

LOL, you don't know anything about your side

[​IMG]
    http://socialbarrel.com/microsoft-gab-ui-azure-hate-speech/116876/

And 'antifa' is popping up? Name one person who has been killed by these HUGE fascist group.

Let me list all the people killed by right wing fanatics

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/10/2/16396612/las-vegas-mass-shooting-terrorism-islam

#10     Aug 19, 2018