The Fallaci Code

Discussion in 'Politics' started by estrader, Apr 27, 2006.

1. http://www.laweekly.com/art+books/books/the-fallaci-code/12921/

How did Europe become home to an estimated 20 million Muslims in a mere three decades?
    How did Islam go from being a virtual non-factor to a religion that threatens the preeminence of Christianity on the Continent? How could the most popular name for a baby boy in Brussels possibly be Mohammed? Can it really be true that Muslims plan to build a mosque in London that will hold 40,000 people? That Dutch cities like Amsterdam and Rotterdam are close to having Muslim majorities? How was Europe, which was saved by the U.S. in world wars I and II, and whose Muslim Bosnians were rescued by the U.S. as recently as 1999, transformed into a place in which, as Fallaci puts it, “if I hate Americans I go to Heaven and if I hate Muslims I go to Hell?”

2. jem

jem

being my wifes parents are dutch I have interacted with quite a few people who live in Holland. I would have to say it is public indoctrination.

There is no reasoning or discusion that can be had with more than half of the Dutch when it comes to liberal ideas.

They make very liberal statements about a pie in the sky world and then blame the U.S. for problems in the world. Prior to Van Goghs newphews death you could not even get them to admit tha some Dutch were concerned about the Muslim population. It was absolutely impossible to get them to acknowledge that some Dutch were concerned and not so liberal.

I asked why are there U.S. immigration lawyers saying that they are getting many inquiries from Holland about visas? They said impossible we do not have a problem in our country the way you do.

I do not say this to blame the Dutch more than othes, I just think it is a very simple equation everywhere, more than half the population the world over are lemmings you tell them what to think long enough and they will think it.