The Fall Of Chavez

Discussion in 'Economics' started by libertad, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Thank you....Thank you....Thank you

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=aCDKyxSkIXYc&refer=home

Time for proper capitalistic structure in Latin America.....

Same story.....for all countries....

Eliminate the bullshit two, three party systems....There are shit in any country that they exist...

10% consumption tax
    Internet based education
    Access to worldwide stock exchange
    Banks...discounted asset based lending
    Medicine...not a business

Same for each country

2. libertad, how do you propose to eliminate a 2- or 3-party system? I agree it sucks, but I think it exists because the masses in large part need things simplified for them. Partly because they're stupid, partly because they're busy with no time to delve deep into what a candidate is about.

This is not meant to be a question to attack you, I'm interested if there's any useful ideas out there regarding this issue.

3. I do not pretend to know either...

But....

It is difficult to manage a massive economy such as the US.....

For example....

One of the largest banks that has thousands of branches, will never see many of the managers...

My opinion is to have better management....by township....
    which will use the internet by vote for all projects regarding the locally collected
    consumption tax take.....

The best talent with the best experience at the best price gets the projects....

It would start with this type of thinking....

A truer democracy....more capitalistic ....with a lot more individual freedoms....

etc...etc.....

Got to be a better way......

4. Yes, I agree. Much of the answer lies in being smaller. It's becoming increasingly clear to me that the dangers of smaller (lots of skirmishes between each other if we had a lot of smaller countries) are less than the dangers of consolidation (the cycles get broken; when things consolidate to be most efficient like 1 world bank, when that breaks, you're just screwed).

The story of the tower of Babble was the situation we are in right now. If God truly broke that up, what he was doing was breaking something up before it led to the evils of consolidation. Whether you are religious or not, the truth is that many of the religious stories have truths in them that are useful for seeing past what our own experiences give us glimpses into. A glance into the bigger part of the fractal, is a good way to look at it I think.

5. I'm back.....

The old tools are for the old ways....

Many projects are multi-year projects whose time of completion is longer than times in office.....

The key component is better management, and more individual freedoms....a true democracy....

The main tool for a true democracy is the internet....

The main solution for management is to simply make it manageable....

Management by township makes the most sense.....and each citizen by township will own one township interest....which is a bankable value...based on the consumption tax revenue of the township....This means that every child is born with something of value....regardless of their parents....Those that live in the township and bring in business...are the heroes of the town....

The same for asset based lending....this should be on a discounted basis with a true currency...and yes I am suggesting the FED Reserve should be eliminated and replaced with true currency.....

The stock market should be a worldwide exchange....and truly represent the zero cost non-obligatory debt ...as it is the most efficient capital in the world....and can be the major tool for wealth distribution....and business responsibility....

Medicine would not be a business....but innovations would be rewarded....

The legal largesse disease has to be eliminated ....it is an incredible drag on efficiency and stabilty of production...

The list goes on....

One thing that I do know for certain....

The demo-party systems by advertisement have been given their time....and have failed....and it is very obvious as to why.....

The internet is making a true capitalistic democracy possible....This is for certain..... ....very possible...

The best thing to do with the current system is to burn it....

This is any country who has this ....

"SHIT" ...................

6. agpilot

agpilot

--------------------------------------------------------
    Hi Susannah: I agree with your view of "religious stories" and I've read the entire Bible plus many other related books just to get a better view of what was written. I also think God repeated the tower of Babble by bringing Marten Luther into power against the corrupt Catholic church. Now we have many churchs keeping an eye on one another so that non get too corupt.. Can't trust human nature in the long run is the basic message.. agpilot