The failure of liberalism can be summed up in 1 quote from Obama.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 15, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

I'm sure liberals would like to take our automobiles away and make us take buses and trains and other mass transit to "save a life." Liberals think man can and should live in their little image of utopia. They are so naive.

#11     Feb 15, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Up to a certain age. Right, o'commie?

#12     Feb 15, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

He despises America. It's plainly obvious. He grew up around communists. His daddy was a communist. His friends were communists. The people he associated with, communists. And that's not even mentioning the muslims he grew up around! With the dumbing of America in full swing, and a communist as our President, America won't keep it's freedom much longer.:(

#13     Feb 15, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

His grandparents who raised him for a while were commies, too.

#14     Feb 15, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm not surprised. Even Hollywood couldn't have made something like this up!

#15     Feb 15, 2013
  6. “If there’s even one life that can be saved, then we’ve got an obligation to try,”

It's a good and solid premise for isolated instances. For example, you have a room full of kids trapped with a madman. Do you do everything it takes to save them, even one of them? God Damn right you do. You have a half a dozen guys pinned down in Benghazi. Do you do whatever it takes to try and save them, even one of them? Damn right you do.
    Then we have a broader instance that Bro O is talking about. You have 500+ people gunned down in the streets of Chicago every year. Do you take away all guns from all people, or do you crack down on crime, enforce existing laws, and beat the snot out of every gangbanger you can catch, stack them up like f'n cordwood in a jail cell? So simple you'd think even a leftist could figure it out. Apparently not.

#16     Feb 15, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

Well, there was the Manchurian Candidate. But instead we got the Muslim (loving) Commie president.

#17     Feb 15, 2013
  8. Completely agree with this and your OP as well, the only way to stop the mass production of 'poor' people is to stop giving them money. That might sound cold but a fucking animal as described above won't ever have 8 kids if the first one was taken by the state and she got no money to live off of.

This reminds me of the the video posted here of that nasty whore in Tampa who had like 20 kids from 8 guys and was whining that "someone needs to pay for all this".. bitch, we already ARE! You're supposed to pay for YOUR fucking kids! "But what about the poow yittle children?" Yeah now WE all have to pay for them. The point is if she never got money for kid #1 there wouldn't have been kid #2 and certainly not #20.

Great point that even poor people are fat here Max. I read a story not long ago that is hard to fucking believe. A woman was in a bakery arguing with the cashier, why? Because she bought a $500 cake for her kids first bday and was paying.. with a fucking EBT card! Also I was in a gas station buying cigs the other day and waiting forever behind some dude, know why? Cause he was trying to buy lotto tickets with, you guessed it, his fucking EBT card! thankfully the cashier told him they can't accept that. I have no sympathy for these people, and I can't believe that's where part of my taxes go.

Think about this, we have money stolen from us (taxes) and given to scumbags like this so they will vote for politicians that we don't agree with. WE are basically buying votes for guys like obama. It's fucking unreal, and I'm just not living like this forever.

#18     Feb 15, 2013
  9. Ricter

Ricter

So if some being like a genie gave you a choice, kill one little kid, yours for example, and cancer will be eliminated worldwide forever, would you say yes? I would.

#19     Feb 15, 2013
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Do you still go in if there is a 99% chance that 25 more people and all the kids will die?

#20     Feb 15, 2013