The evil of Dpctors

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by spinn, Jan 2, 2010.

1. health is mostly a result of your diet and lifestyle. if you are eating lots of beef, fried food, fatt processed garbage don't be surprised if medical science can't cure your fat azz :D\\GIVE BEEF DA BOOT! MEAT IS CATFOOD! :D

#31     Jan 3, 2010
  2. This article is a reasonably well developed treatise on acupuncture, including current studies, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acupuncture

Putting out one study has little meaning - there are many, only considering all current knowledge as a whole is an objective and meaningful way to consider it.

#32     Jan 3, 2010
  3. promagma

promagma

Having always had poor health, I have been to a lot of doctors. They are not evil .... most are kind and caring, and even competent in the current state of medical knowledge. But they lack the tools to make people healthy. If you have any chronic illness you're gonna stay sick and accumulate more chronic illness. At best they can ease your pain and maybe prolong your life a little bit.

And on the other side are people who are able to think for themselves and are open minded to alternative medicine. They eat healthy and exercise. I was raised like this. I was eating organic and local food before anyone knew what it was, and I hadn't had refined sugar or white flour (or hardly eaten in a restaurant) until I was a teenager. And, just for you KTS, rarely had beef, just chicken and fish, and was actually vegetarian for a year. Heck I even had an organic futon and avoided tap water like the plague. My family had always been in the health food community. And still, from all the people I have known in these circles, my observation is that it doesn't make a lot of difference. If they were sick before, they tend to stay mostly sick. If they were healthy, they will probably keep their health. A lot of parents became health conscious in the 90's, and for the first time you have a measurable subset of kids who were raised like I was. And while they won't be fat slobs, I think you will find that it doesn't make a whole heck of a lot of difference.

#33     Jan 4, 2010

4. Sorry to hear about your health but I too had a medical condition for 25 years and I disagree with your comments.

When I switched to healthy foods, water and exercise I saw marked differences that reduced my symptoms almost completely.

A healthy lifestyle may not be a cure for certain serious condition where the outcome is inevitable BUT we all die anyways, so it's not a question of CURE. It's really a question of QUALITY of life and a healthy lifestyle will definitely improve that.

#34     Jan 4, 2010
  5. ILLHEALTHSTARTSFROMEATINGBEEF!! :D

#35     Jan 4, 2010
  6. much of value in this post. Treatment is always the cart; being active, avoiding stuff like cigarettes and eating properly is the horse.

#36     Jan 4, 2010