The ET Real-Time Chat is Coming Back

Discussion in 'Events' started by Baron, Jan 7, 2016.

1. EPrado

EPrado

I thought that posting in real time was the only thing that gave threads like yours credibility ? Without that any "trade " you post holds no weight. If that's the case you might as well only post entries that are in your favor. You claim 100% transparency. Well....newsflash....posting prices that aren't within a few minutes of your post and well in your favor is useless.

It would be the same as some clown coming on here saying he shorted YM at 16714 hours ago and posting it now. Total minor league stuff.

#51     Jan 7, 2016
    Stewie and dartmus like this.
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Baron closed the chat room for several reasons and he later specifically named those reasons down in the feedback thread.

I remember my brief visit in the chat room and I remember what I saw and why I left. Simply, what we see in the forum...hopefully we don't see it in the chat room.

Lets give Baron a 2nd try at it. :)

#52     Jan 7, 2016
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'm curious, what was your former alias and why did you change it?

#53     Jan 7, 2016
  4. I remember him! For some reason, i remember astro-finance when i recall his face.

Wonder what the truth was about that optional777 dude?

#54     Jan 7, 2016
  5. 14 years of the surf report provides all the cred i need. ( and what that has developed into)

I really don't care what anyone thinks---

#55     Jan 7, 2016
  6. dartmus

dartmus

or 14 years of the same act, wash rinse repeat and calling it bonafide.

It's priceless, not useless. He was caught doing it.

#56     Jan 7, 2016
  7. dartmus

dartmus

I'm not familiar with Baron's reasons for closing it but urf's envisioning it as a tool for catching users shilling for Al Brooks. Like that's a viable business plan Baron should be propping up. Doomed unless this character is banned.

#57     Jan 7, 2016
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Guys leave it alone. He is joking. The more you guys fight about it before Baron gets it up and running the more likely he is to just scrap the whole thing. I honest to God don't understand the behavior on this site. Just leave it alone.

#58     Jan 7, 2016
    djmartin likes this.
  9. dartmus

dartmus

Hall of fame material (by ET standards). Doesn't cut it in the real world for most of us to spend our lives getting one up on someone else who's not worth the time to let him know he knows nohthing.

#59     Jan 7, 2016
  10. dartmus

dartmus

There's no fight in me. I'm sharing my thoughts. I have the utmost respect for you but u r wrong bout urf.

#60     Jan 7, 2016