The ET Caucus

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Well, hard core partisanship is what got you guys.......know what, I know you know this already.

Okay Luke, thanks for participating.:)

#51     Nov 19, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Only by then it will be too god damn late. ( If you understand that analogy)

#52     Nov 19, 2012
  3. Okay, if that is the best level of sophistication you can muster, I respect that.

#53     Nov 19, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hard core partisanship is what Obama represents. Remember the "we won" statement?

#54     Nov 19, 2012
  5. And I am quite sure you will be well stocked and well armed. Congratulations.:)

#55     Nov 19, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Reality doesn't require "sophistication" Ron. Although recognizing reality sometimes does.

#56     Nov 19, 2012
  7. Yep, I do. And if you are irretrievably alienated by that, I definitely understand.

#57     Nov 19, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

"is that the best level of sophistication you can muster?"

#58     Nov 19, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So you want me to take on faith what he is saying now simply because it's the second term? You asked if I felt like he would do the wrong thing (again). I told you I do, and simply because he's not done the right thing yet despite claiming he would. Fool me once, fool me twice sorta thing.

Let's go off the cliff. We're doomed either way, and I no longer fucking care.

#59     Nov 19, 2012
  10. Reality is not black and white, it is shades of grey. You went ABO. It did not work out for you, I understand your seething anger about that. The system does not work for you anymore. I am quite sure that you have plenty of MREs and lots of bullets. If that is where you are, again, I respect that.

#60     Nov 19, 2012