The eod-umb journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by acronym, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Oats looking sweet for a macro reversal.

Wheat, corn , not as strong technically for that, but wouldnt surprise me if they all top out for a month or so in the coming week .

Still sneaking a peek at gold and oil, hoping they dont see me staring at the MASSIVE BULLISH divergences on display there.

There isnt a lot i do know-but one thing im certain of, is gold will move before crude, and i dont beleive this crap about 35-40 oil.

Given, both are currently down...............
    and gold is cheaper to get into than oil............you do he math.

I hate math.
    And cheap pens.
    Hate em.
    :)

#51     Oct 6, 2006
  2. Following that thought, bhp billiton is starting to show bullish signs,
    so long gold, $au, crude, copper.

Would anyone in there right mind do all this?

Doubtful.

Still, i think its a logical play.

#52     Oct 6, 2006
  3. Bhp billiton did move nicely there for a few days up. Where to from there?

One thing i like about strong divergence methods, if your wrong-you dont need a new strategy, you just wait longer
    :D .

#53     Oct 12, 2006
  4. Looking into the fresh week, this is looking better and better.
    Cant discount some suspect selling pressure from certain parties, but overall........and crude hasnt really done much yet, also encouraging to an extent.

I suspect its largely artificial, doesnt mean it wont end up "looking" like legitimate market action when it happens.

Nudge nudge, wink wink.

Thought for the day;

Stuff 'em. Rotten bastards.

#54     Oct 16, 2006
  5. Further, i should point out, that ethanol and that part of the metals complex that isnt silver and gold, is waiting in the wings for serious speculators, it may not look much of a market now, but if you happen to have a ridiculously long term veiw, you should be paying attention.

#55     Oct 16, 2006
  6. Further, DJ electronic (sounds like a dj, kinda cool in some way)
    has everything heading for a stupendous price dump IMO.

There are five very clear oscillator peaks, and between 7 and 10 not so clear oscillator peaks.

Perhaps, im the only person to have clearly defined the remarkable 10 peak price reversal, but there you have it.

The buying pressure is SHOT, 12,200 (remember, im looking at the prorealtime eod djxxxx) but it is SHOT out and Goooone.

Buying pressure, has left the building, folks.

Did someone say elections? What elections? Nobody is THAT optimistic, except for our freedom fightin (i mean fightin for freedom ) freinds at halliburton etc.
    Its an early christmas, folks, buy gold and be merry.

Ok, gold COULD go lower now, but you get the picture.

#56     Oct 18, 2006
  7. Energies are looking a little suspect right now, crude, HO-theres a lot of consolidating price action in some months.

There's what look to be a classic fakeout bar on some of them, tested the lows a few times, difficult to call it bullish by any means, but worth keeping an eye on.

#57     Oct 22, 2006
  8. Damn, was i right about soybeans, or was i right?
    Nailed that call. :cool:

#58     Oct 24, 2006
  9. Been very pleased with assessments of late-good ideas after good ideas, $au, BHP, copper, CBRY did tank, (after typical abc up pattern) pretty good across the board , if i do say so myself.

Looking at equity charts for the first time recently (thanks to prorealtime eod), i have to say i never would have expected such high correlations, i guess thats why people trade indices:p
    But i guess the opportunities are endless, in any market really.

While i cant state ive learned an awful lot, given the simplicity of my overall method, (and the fact im really thick) the knowledge, tricks and tips on this board are truly remarkable, a true one stop shop for information.

I suspect its time for a new journal, one perhaps a bit more serious, because that's what i attempted to do here, and didnt quite get there discipline wise.

While i never intended to post "reasons" for anything, i evidently failed in making my own material and calls as detailed as i would have liked, for my own reference.

Also interesting, is that i labelled many blatantly red hot gun call's as losers, and nobody commented on it-hard to say if thats because nobody really reads stuff, or my deliberately baffling market comments worked a treat, or perhaps that nobody is likely to take a thread ,that was to be called
    "The backwards talking Yoda journal" too seriously.

Either way, its about time i tried to get serious, and perhaps , a new journal is warranted for that purpose.

Somehow, i dont like my chances.

SNAKES ON A PLANE!!!!!!!!!

#59     Nov 1, 2006
  10. 19/10/06
    "The buying pressure is SHOT, 12,200 (remember, im looking at the prorealtime eod djxxxx) but it is SHOT out and Goooone."

That was supposed to be ticker zdxxxx, btw, but turns out the same for the YM 12/06 .
    Another example of brilliant record keeping.

Also another example of some red hot price analysis.:cool:

Maybe not a stupendous price dump either, but in the context of this run, big enough.

Im declaring this call, NAILED.

[​IMG]

#60     Nov 3, 2006