The ENTRAPMENT from dependency on the "Left - Right" paradigm continues

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Jan 19, 2010.

1. loik

loik

#11     Jan 20, 2010
  2. I think it is an impressive piece of work to have the globalists dominate things the way they do.

They don't even bother to try to hide anymore. The conditioning is now near total. Sheeple is not even a good word to describe what the MSM, and Rush Limbaugh is a part of that no matter what he tells you, have done to the thinking of even erstwhile intelligent citzens. The globalist agenda can now be told in prime time, there is nothing now to fear.

It was explained to you many years ago !

#12     Jan 20, 2010
  3. Let's get your martian friends to do the job then

#13     Jan 20, 2010
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

You, slightly left?

:D

Are you up to a little experiment?
    Take the test with honest answers and post an honest score.

http://www.politicalcompass.org/test

#14     Jan 20, 2010
  5. Yes. And I have taken such a "test" before. The reason you are amused is that, when you are so far to the Right, you lose perspective regarding middle ground. Perhaps unlike you, I can see it from where I'm standing without a telescope.

#15     Jan 20, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Doesn't look too far right to me.

[​IMG]

#16     Jan 20, 2010
  7. Perhaps you were being kind to yourself. As I recall, I was slightly to the left left and slightly authoritarian.

#17     Jan 20, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why rely on recollection when you could post an up to date score in less than five minutes?

Or are you afraid of the truth?

#18     Jan 20, 2010
  9. Because I rely on my recollection and remember "the truth," and do not jump when you tell me to. But thanks for asking.

#19     Jan 20, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I didn't tell you to jump. I just asked if you were up to an experiment.
    Apparently you're not.

Or maybe you know damn well you lean much farther left than you're willing to admit, even to yourself.

#20     Jan 20, 2010