"The Entire System Has Been Utterly Destroyed By The MF Global Collapse"

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Tom B, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Right, the irony that's she's offended by MFG and shutters her mom and pop IB by extension. She can state that as I would bet that she's carrying a tax loss this year and therefore would be grateful is she had earned anything that could be taxed.

#31     Nov 18, 2011
  2. Agree and just take a look at the likes of Bernanke and Krugman as well. I swear Krugman looks exactly like Bernanke with a hairpiece. Surprised nobody else has noticed this.

#32     Nov 18, 2011
  3. MKTrader

MKTrader

Funny. It does seem true in the financial world. I wonder if it's psychological. They know they're plain wrong or clueless beneath all their esoterica and worthless models--so the beard helps them feel "covered."

#33     Nov 18, 2011
  4. And they've never been seen together. Hmmm.

#34     Nov 18, 2011
  5. ammo

ammo

well they him stopped at the airport trying to leave the country so it's a safe assumption that he will be found guilty of something other than borrowing customer funds for his position

#35     Nov 18, 2011
  6. [​IMG]

#36     Nov 18, 2011
  7. To clarify, positions held in MF Global accounts were transferred to alternate clearing firms. Account equity was left with the MF Global Bankruptcy Trustee. Meanwhile, customers were then forced to re-margin positions with newly assigned clearing firms in order to maintain existing positions. This is why CME group reduced initial margin down to maintenance margin levels to alleviate a very small amount of pressure on participants.

#37     Nov 18, 2011
  8. Tom B

Tom B

I have heard the same thing about a pinky ring. Never trust a finance guy with a pinky ring.:)

#38     Nov 18, 2011
  9. Ann,

looks like a case of self flagellation 2 me.

back in the counting room at $27.00 a round turn the vault is full.

time for a sail to the greek isles.

please play thru.

cheers,

s

:cool:

#39     Nov 18, 2011
  10. YES..... that's $27.00 ALL IN. How can she make a profit at that rate?!

#40     Nov 18, 2011