The enlightened party

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mav88, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Mav88

Mav88

I don't know if this has been posted yet, it anecdotally confirms what I already know about the gtreat majority of voters. Democrats are the party of the 'lower class' so they claim, but should these people really vote?

It's pretty funny, and very very sad at the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8

2. Cesko

Cesko

Americans are well fed nation. No doubt about it.:D :D

In reality, it's really sad.

3. Mav88

Mav88

Democrats rule among the dumb, yet they somehow claim the 'education' trophy for themselves. I have seen much evidence that shows republicans are the brighter party, even though I so dislike the religious right.

The coalition between the liberals and the these dumb parasitic hoards is ready to ram it to you, their man is in. This is Bush's biggest screw up, by disappointing so many he enabled this.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've seen it before.

How can so many people be so ignorant, misinformed, naive and stupid all at once?

Reminds me of a famous quote.

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think."

Adolf Hitler

5. I'm just going to pretend the rest of your post doesn't exist. Anyways what do you think is going to happen to the repub party? I consider myself conservative, but I too hate the religious/dogmatic side. What can we do with this section? Some friends of mine fall into the same category. We believe in small gov and free markets, but hate the idea being republican bc its "what Jesus would do". Its a deep divide. I hope to be a part of the new republican party, that doesn't appeal to the religious BS.

6. lol why is it that people are always afraid someone is going to become a dictator every ten minutes.

7. Cesko

Cesko

This is Bush's biggest screw up, by disappointing so many he enabled this.

I could never understand why conservative talking heads, mags like NR,WS,IBD etc. cared so much about defending Bush. I have never heard anybody stating obvious fact that it goes largely to Bush's credit that made Obama's presidency possible. Not that Republicans didn't do their best to fuck themselves over.

At the moment Bush called "Minutemen" vigilantes it was obvious (to me at least) that he is a scumbag.

P.S. It was probably Reagan's biggest screw up to have old Bush for VC.

8. I don't recall such fear about the presidency prior to Obama. (Though I do recall seeing a video clip where Bush, apparently thinking he was off camera and mic, said something to the effect, "I wouldn't mind there being a world dictator so long as I could be the dictator")

9. Coming from the biggest George Bush supporter/defender that ET has every known, that's saying a lot.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=394373&highlight=Bush#post394373

Mission Accomplished! :D

10. Mav88

Mav88

hey dumbass, that wasn't me

#10     Jun 16, 2009