The Energy NON-CRISIS ?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by trader556, Jun 27, 2008.

Is he right? The Energy NON-CRISIS

1. Yes, I’ve researched his claims, and mostly found true

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No, I have done no research, only rely on TV commentators

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don’t know, but it needs to be looked into

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Sounds like you are trying to drum up business.

I didn't watch it. You as a thread starter, are obligated to give some kind of intro to a video.

"Is he right?" Say who, don't make people figure it out.

Otherwise, it smells like

[​IMG]

2. Sounds like you are trying to drum up business.

I didn't watch it. You as a thread starter, are obligated to give some kind of intro to a video.

"Is he right?" Say who, don't make people figure it out.

Otherwise, it smells like

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

3. CNBC has a bug on top of the screen dedicated to the "American Oil Crisis". :D

4. @ TraderZones

If you didn’t watch it, then you should you really spam the thread with double postings? lol.
    Anyway, doing your own research should remove or strengthen your bias either way.

The presentation is about a number of oil related subjects. One of the main points he brings up, is the amount of oil here in the homeland, enough to last our demands for the next 200 years, at cost of 3$ per barrel, vs 5$ from Saudi Arabia. Other points include price setting, US-OPEC agreements and so on.

5. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

Gull Island oil field, Alaska.
    Worlds largest oil deposit.
    But don't tell anyone.
    Because...

We agreed to buy oil from the Arabs and
    they agreed to our debt.
    If we don't buy their oil, they don't but our debt.

Then the US economy sinks into recession/depression. Oops! Whats plan B Mr. Kissinger?

Can't open the field until we can secure someone else to by US debt.
    Dollar is in the shithole, how about the Amero? I'll have a taquito with with a side of back bacon. Aríba Aríba ondelay ondelay. Its a boot time, ehh.

7. this guy repeats himself over and over. Says he's about to say something important and tells some bullshit story..

Guy is a wacko

8. thanks for bringing this to the fore...

Russia did do what they thought they could do, by making it public that they took claim to the unclaimed regions of the Artic, by having one of their submarines photograph a planting of a russian flag under water in the deep....

also,

this video, suggests that if those amounts were released it would flood the markets and not only end this artificial price run up (in prices at the pump) and destruction of the American way of life,

no wonder they want to keep this silent...

9. After watching movies such as there will be blood; :D

http://www.reformation.org/energy-non-crisis.html

#10     Jul 27, 2008