The End...When?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by saxon, Feb 23, 2006.

The End...When? (if ever)

1. 50 years

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  2. 100 years

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  3. 200 years

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. 1000+ years

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  1. [Quote from AudiQuattro:

Imagine an entire nation of KingCobras! ]

Kingcobra is exactly the reason why abortion needs to stay safe and legal.

#11     Feb 23, 2006
  2. saxon

saxon

Just to be clear...I'm referring to the end of the human race.

#12     Feb 23, 2006
  3. we and the earth are currently at the end of the 5th Age of the 4th Era of the 4th Period of evolution according to Tibetan Buddhism.
    The important fact is that 5th 6th and 7th periods will not admit any consciousness or a thing that has material form of substance.
    There is no second coming of Jesus or the end of the world only we must evolve into a higher consciousness to go further.
    Oh yes, there is no one who knows the exact time and date of the end of the 5th Age we are currently at....

#13     Feb 23, 2006
  4. there will be a cure for Parkinson's by then also

#14     Feb 23, 2006
  5. no I was being sarcastic

#15     Feb 23, 2006
  6. Banjo

Banjo

" No man soars too high who soars on his own wings" Balzac

Obsessing about the "human condition" is futile, every ounce of energy you give the worry of it is that much less for your wings. If you have grown your wings enough to carry more than their weight opportunities will present themselves for your asstistance. The time we live in is the sharpening stone of the sword of our spirit.

#16     Feb 23, 2006
  7. My diagnosis:

This is case of obsession, bordering on paranoid psychosis.

Would you agree, Dr. Res?

sorry, sax. but that's really the way i see it.

(Just kidding of course..... :D )

#17     Feb 23, 2006
  8. maxpi

maxpi

It's fun to watch though. Cultures cycle through this liberal phase where men are sidelined, women and children run things, then things collapse and war lords take over. My big question has always been: who will be the war lords? Drug cartels? Existing military? CIA? Bankers with Mercenaries?

#18     Feb 23, 2006
  9. My sources concur somewhat. Six times has humanity reached the apex of evolution, and six times destroyed itself due to selfishness, greed and discord. The last time was 15 million years ago, Atlantis. This time we will reach Atlantean consciousness levels, and go beyond. The result will be biological transformation and this is the true meaning of Resurrection.

JohnnyK

#19     Feb 23, 2006
  10. saxon

saxon

Takes one to know one.

:)

#20     Feb 23, 2006