The End of (the catholic) Church

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Free Thinker, Feb 21, 2012.

1. i support your right to believe and worship any of the thousands of gods in the world. you can howl at the moon while drinking grape juice pretending its blood at the stroke of midnight in your birthday suit for all i care.
    but you can not use your particular superstitious belief to set policy for the rest of us. when you do that you will be called out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPs_j1EEplI

#11     Feb 21, 2012
  2. Can I substitute wine?
    Reminds me of this story: guy went to Argentina, and came back saying the prices were weird. Clothes were expensive, but wine was cheap.
    To which another guy quickly came back: better drunk and naked than clothed and sober.
    I have to agree.
    Anyway, carry on...

#12     Feb 21, 2012
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

And we do not need thumpers dismantling constitutional rights by marginalizing nonbelievers and then turning the force of the govt against them. Your church doesn't get to impose its insane anti-contraception agenda on all of America. The same goes for anti-choice, creationism and all the rest of your superstitious nonsense.

#13     Feb 21, 2012
  4. jem

jem

that is whats wrong with your leftist brains, the govt does the anti constitutional oppressing and you pretend it is the church.

Obama and the culture of death leftys are telling the church it must provide baby murdering drugs... abortifacients.

#14     Feb 21, 2012
  5. jem

jem

So now the orwellian left considers the protection of human life superstition.

#15     Feb 21, 2012
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

Yes let's all pretend like the Church, I mean the Knights of Columbus, I mean the Church had nothing whatsoever to do with making "In God We Trust" the national motto.

How's the weather on Bizarro World this time of year?

#16     Feb 21, 2012
  7. jem

jem

Talk about bizarre statements? In God we Trust is bothering you?

Lets review -- is the church telling the leftists what to do or are the leftists telling the church it must provide baby killing drugs.

#17     Feb 21, 2012
  8. kut2k2

kut2k2

Most Catholics are fine with the current contraception policy, so what's bothering YOU?

#18     Feb 21, 2012
  9. jem

jem

#19     Feb 21, 2012
  10. The recent unanimous Supreme Court decision AGAINST the Obama's administration's attempt to allow the state to dictate
    church policies is where the real battleground lies. At least those jurors respect the constitution. The motive of this administration is clear for all to see. The founders fled England for the very same reason this administration is trying to shove down America's throat.

#20     Feb 21, 2012