The end of tax heavens

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Bob111, Jul 25, 2009.

1. moarla

moarla

well Humpy, the times that USA was the only nation in the big world is long time over...

Now you have to deal with other big players they dont care what you asholes are thinking saying or doing.

Long time gone those days....

hjahahahah

#21     Jul 27, 2009
  2. moarla

moarla

and maby you US - dumps dont know that BUT

US is the biggest tax heaven in the world...

a foreigner can open copmpanys and accounts in different US states without giving any information about the real owner or account holder.. quite impossible in all the other tax heavens...

your idiots, believing waht your politicans are saying you

ignorants

one-language-only-speakers

hahahahahah

#22     Jul 27, 2009

3. ..................................................................................................

Actually there is a very simple solution....

If the US were to have a 15% Consumption tax....No other taxes....

10% STATE, 5% FED by State mandate....

The US tax take would increase many fold....

One would pay for what one consumes....

One would not pay for what one does not consume....

The securities market would skyrocket....(no taxes on securities)

The best jobs would flock and domicile in the US....

There would be no need for tax havens....

The IRS would be eliminated....

The lobbyist system would no longer exist....

FREEDOM AND PROGRESS WOULD ACTUALLY RETURN TO AMERICA

..................................................................................

Otherwise.....

The US is fast approaching the point that 60% of its population will pay no Fed taxes....but yet has voting power....

Care to guess where this leads to ....?

http://www.escapefromamerica.com/2009/06/tax-revenues-tanking/

#23     Jul 27, 2009
  4. you always were able to resort to logic and debate. Sorry you were not able to grasp the issues.

When people are only capable of insults, then they are pitiful, not impressive. You expected this to have some kind of impact?

Have any more slurs in your Uncle Remus Big Book of Forum Insults? If you run out, here is an insult site that may assist you:
    http://www.insult-o-matic.com/

Unfortunately, I won't be able to see your next zingers, as I put the bottom 10% of ET posters - people who struggle to think - on permanent ignore (at least you can insult without worrying about being challenged on it.)

#24     Jul 27, 2009
  5. *sigh" I will break it down for you:

"As for offshore money," talking about deposits held outside of the country

"I feel zero pity for people" having no pity for human beings

"who did so as tax evaders" who were in the category or practice of evading taxes

This last part does not say all people with offshore accounts are tax evaders. It is talking about ONLY THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ACCOUNTS FOR THE PURPOSE OF TAX EVASION.

Hopefully, this explanation will get through.

#25     Jul 27, 2009
  6. Not really true. This merely means that your government has gained more ability to confiscate the product of your labour and your only option will be immigration.

For the rich, immigration is not a problem since they can buy citizenship in most countries.

For the rest of the schmucks in America and Europe - enjoy the power of your emboldened masters at the politburo.

#26     Jul 27, 2009
  7. You're right. America is moving closer to a totalitarian state.

#27     Jul 27, 2009
  8. Bob111

Bob111

the way you see it is the same way how irs and US government see it.right now everyone,who have bank account outside of US is a criminal. look for FBAR form on IRS site. do you like to be treated like a criminal,when you have joint account outside of US with your mom,who live in europe? do you like to be treated like a criminal,when you sending over 10K of money to support her? take a look for penalties for this FBAR form. there is penalties even if you file,but with errors!
    my point is-the more rules and regulations "they" have(and they do have a lot-irs code use to be 400 pages,now -it's over 65K pages)-the more likely YOU sooner or later will violate one or more of them. once you do this(not even for purpose)-you are done. yes-it's good to have highly regulated system..until they got something on you. the whole purpose of this is to have something on anyone on any given day. this is the way i see it. it's all starts after 9/11 and it have absolutely nothing to do with terrorism(which is btw(9/11 included) a product of idiotic US foreign policy). today US goverment terrorizing it's own citizens with windfall of rules,regulations,restrictions..more power to them-less freedoms for you. look's like you like it this way? sorry for my english(not my native language)

#28     Jul 27, 2009
  9. Yes, Yes, Yes... and Yes... and if that was not clear... <font size 12>YES !</font> :)

#29     Jul 27, 2009
  10. so da truth... !!

If you make a mistake with the IRS you pay penalties and interest... If they make a mistake you pay penalties and interest sometimes more...

The IRS should DIE...

#30     Jul 27, 2009