The end of Elite Trader ???

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Exodus, May 10, 2006.

Will yahoo's message new boards kill ET?

1. YES

5 vote(s)
    9.3%
  2. NO

50 vote(s)
    92.6%
  3. A little

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. It will be better for ET

5 vote(s)
    9.3%
  1. Exodus

Exodus

Yahoo is now in the message board business and is providing message boards for stocks!

Will this kill ET's business.

Yes or No?

2. nlslax

nlslax

What do you mean that they are "now" in the message board business? They've had them for years.

The end of ET? Doubtful.

Stupid post...:mad:

3. Exodus

Exodus

I don't think they where using stock/finance message boards before but I could be wrong!

If they where then this is just a new beta release and I'm glad I found it because there seems to be far more participation and less arrogant people like you there.
    :)

4. Dude, yahoo has had message boards about stocks for years, where have you been?

5. Boards have been there for years - just a new "beta" release of them, as Yahoo has upgraded their whole Finance site.

Becareful over there - lots of pumpers.

6. pbw

pbw

You should have added a fifth option:

option 5 : Is this a stupid post

would likely have the biggest votes.

7. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

breaking news:

microsoft is about to start releasing software for personal computers.

george bush is a moron

the earth is round.

8. Now? Where have you been? FWIW, they are the preferred boards for boiler rooms and pump and dumpers.

9. Please refrain from any negative posting about ET the moderators will be sending you a private message very soon.

As a matter of fact it seems the moderators have become bully's and post more than the members always weighing in with their 2 cents.

10. Exodus

Exodus

LOL

Well to the 50% of you that treated me with a little respect and acted like grown men and told me that these boards are just new beta releases I thank you.

I honestly never knew they existed.

To the other 50% of the smart a## 3 year olds that are rude and arrogant, have a great day trading today and when you see your results at the end of each month maybe then you will think about your attitudes.

:D

#10     May 10, 2006