The End of Christian America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Apr 4, 2009.

1. if you do not understand that your christian god has no more evidence of being the creator ,if one existed, than zeus you have a blind faith.
    i would bet money that if science were to somehow find evidence of a creator but it was conclusive that it was not the christian god you would not accept it. people like you only argue for one creator. that being the god of the religion you inherited.

#41     Apr 7, 2009
  2. jem

jem

christian faith has nothing to do with this argument.

you atheists need to examine your logic. Putting forth strawmen is not intellectually sound.

#42     Apr 7, 2009
  3. Science cannot prove or disprove "creators". For that matter, nothing can prove or disprove a creator. It is simply a matter of faith.

But scientific evidence exists that proves that Christianity is a false religion. There was no Adam and Eve, and therefore no original sin, and therefore no need for a Saviour.

Happy Easter. :p

#43     Apr 8, 2009
  4. =================
    O-777;
    ''no religious affiliation risen from 8-15%'' Well i wish it were more favorable,, but Jesus Christ has risen from the dead, according to the scriptures & he still is all mighty/still heals & saves........................................ Still controls the weather;
    even though the gobal warming /climate change fraudsters hate that.

Parrots still talk & can quote John 3;16;
    the fact some pretend birds can not talk changes nothing-LOL I heard a great CCTV[Chinese central/com TV]they were singing Christmas songs''fall on you knees, hear the angel voices''

Gideon lost about 99% of his men of Israel,[30,000 down to 300];
    God & Gideon still win.

And while God does control the weather;
    I am also a believer in planting trees, in Israel, America. A tree has many ''climate change'' micro weather benefits, like an air conditioner.

:cool:

#44     Apr 8, 2009