The End of Christian America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Apr 4, 2009.

1. " Put simply no one truly knows whether there is a god or not."

That is an opinion, a belief of yours, not a fact in evidence...

#21     Apr 5, 2009
  2. From hell?

Christ!

#22     Apr 5, 2009
  3. jem

jem

this was a great post.

And, you can tell it hit home. When zzz gives a non responsive answer and types LOL. That means he was crushed by logic and the LOL means he is really insincere in his reponse and knows it.

I caught zzz a few years ago revealing his hatred and jeolousy of white christians. He refocused his message to a more p.c. message - he now blames white christians for not being good Christians.

When it was explained that was the whole point of the message that we know we can not live up to God's law or his ideals so therefore we need forgiveness he refined his message of hate for white Christians further.

I find it ironic that zzz,who also is unwilling to say child molestation in other cultures is wrong feels empowered to tell Christians how to live. He hatred makes him very illogical.

Remember this same spigot of tolerance has stated Christians should not be allowed to vote. yet when challenged who could not explain any rational reason for making such a proclamation.

#23     Apr 5, 2009
  4. Get thee to a nunnery...

#24     Apr 5, 2009

5. May I suggest that it is getting harder and harder to convince the great unwashed that we came from a vibrating chemical slime !

#25     Apr 5, 2009
  6. stu

stu

I would venture it is getting easier and easier to understand how we came from biological origins rather than from a Giant Invisible Sky Fairy .

#26     Apr 6, 2009
  7. Giant Invisible Sky Fairy .
    ---------------------------------:D :D

#27     Apr 6, 2009
  8. you actually believe the talking snake story? say it aint so.

#28     Apr 6, 2009
  9. slime + evolution + 2 billion years = no tell what. Eventually, maybe even a talking snake.:)

#29     Apr 6, 2009
  10. stu

stu

how about....
    nonliving matter + evolution + abiogenises + biogenesis + 4 billion years = can tell what -pretend can't tell what.

#30     Apr 6, 2009