The End of America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ARealGannTrader, May 19, 2009.

1. P needs a hug.

#31     May 19, 2009

2. This would have taken place no matter who was President. Clinton could have, the time was not right. The runup in oil this time alarmed enough people that we were not going back. Honestly, I thought it would have taken place before now. I drove a VW Rabbit back in the day when you were chasing poon tang in that GTO. By the way you still got it?:D

#32     May 19, 2009
  3. I'm guessing that you didn't watch the documentary video.

#33     May 19, 2009
  4. Yes, Pabst, it has.

#34     May 19, 2009
  5. I must disagree.....this would not have happened with any president. Bush was not touching this for any reason.

And its was a "GOAT" GODMANIT not a mustang.

:D

#35     May 19, 2009
  6. maxpi

maxpi

That's accurate, I was afraid I just didn't understand the guy. You cleared it up quite nicely.. :D

#36     May 19, 2009
  7. maxpi

maxpi

I started to watch those videos the op has put up for our amusement... that fucked up bitch is a feminazi... these people on the left take advantage of ignorance... they take an assymetrical war and try to make the rules of actual war fit it and use that to make the US look like the bad actors... There is a lot of slurred thinking that goes on with these trashy individuals. It would not be a problem except for the repetitious nature of it is sickening.. they do the same thing on these forums. They learned it from Hitler basically...

#37     May 19, 2009
  8. The country is overrun with feminists. I went and looked up her background, and she is indeed a liberal feminist. I will say this, I agree with her support of the Constitution 100%. It is the ones who are trying to do an end run around the Constitution that you better watch out for and she ain't included on that issue.

#38     May 19, 2009
  9. She has no respect for the Constitution. This whole thing was a scam to score cheap political points against Bush. The fact is, whenever a country is attacked you can say that they are using the attack for political gain. Look at how FDR absolutely trampled the Constitution. FDR took thousands of American citizens and threw them in camps simply because they were of the wrong ethnicity. You want to see facism, do a little research about Woodrow Wilson.

#39     May 19, 2009
  10. What about Obama? He appears to be on the same road, except worse. What would she have to say about him?

As far as Woodrow Wilson, are you speaking of his support of the Federal Reserve among other issues?

I smell a great big rat in this country and true patriots are getting harder and harder to find on both sides of the aisle.

#40     May 19, 2009