The end is near.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Nofear777, Nov 24, 2009.

1. I wouldn't go that far, but what these jokers need is to have a real fear of a vindictive public. The attitude among some of them is that of royalty and are unafraid because they feel shielded by their cohorts. I see a bad moon rising for the country, as evidenced by the anger on this board.

#51     Nov 24, 2009
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Correct. The people shouldn't be afraid of the politicians. The politicians should be afraid of the people.

They are shielded by their buds. Term limits would be a strong step toward breaking up the criminal syndicate.

#52     Nov 24, 2009
  3. Absolutely my friend, fear of government should never enter a citizens mind. World governments will not survive the next century in their current forms.

#53     Nov 24, 2009
  4. Fact...GDP 2.8 vrs 3.5
    Fact Real Unemployment U7 numbers 17.5%
    Fact....Earnings increase on "Cost Cutting", Layoffs, and Restructure of debt...not SALES
    Fact.. FDIC is now in the RED.
    Fact....Jobs have not been created to the extent posted and talked about by the FED GOV.
    Fact......50% plus rallly with little correction.
    Fact....Gold at its highest ever.
    Fact....OBAMA polls drop to 42%.
    Fact....Forclosures in 2 key states above 50% increase.
    Fact.. State and Local Gov. are seeing red, across both the North East and West Coast.
    Fact...Retail sales expected to be worse Xmas on Record.

So, except the very last, which is speculation.....Do you really believe they hype by the "BULLS'?

The economy is a L period. We have a decade of low GDP growth, Feds state that 2012 the employment number may pick up....

We are heading for a LOST DECADE once experienced by Japan.

The writting is on the wall. It's up to you to read and understand how to protect your wealth.

We are currently in a "Depression" for most of the East and West Coast. Southr'n States have with held somewhat, and Texas is seeing growth, due to the relocation of companies and people.

Of course, this is not your great grand dads depression, as the main stream media and the talking heads will tell you its not.

Tell that to the people in the North, midwest and southwest.....

#54     Nov 24, 2009
  5. Good point. When is enough, enough? Never. By unpredictable, I mean for all the things we can list, there will still be other worse things that will only evolve over time.

#55     Nov 24, 2009
  6. If Democrats want to take money back from banks that received bailout money, they should tax those banks.

They should not tax ALL those people who trade in the market, because many of them have never received a dime of bailout money from the government. They simply have nothing to do with the government bailout.

Again, the Democrats should tax the banks that receive the bailout money, not those who trade in the market.

The banks are not the only participants in the market, so use your brain and think clearly before you tax anyone.

To make my point clearer to the dumb people in Congress, I'll reiterate: Many of the market participants are NOT banks and have NOTHING to do with the government bailout.

PS: Fuck the Democrats, I hate those idiots. They have ruined the country with bailouts and now try to cover their ass with new taxes. It is beyond my belief that the American people allowed those Democrats to push through those bailout bills (banks, auto companies, Ford truck drivers......)

#56     Nov 24, 2009
    #57     Nov 24, 2009
  8. Stok

Stok

Agree with all you said !!

But Ford never took a dime from the gov. If I ever buy an American car, it will be a Ford b/c of that.

#58     Nov 25, 2009
  9. They still engaged with the unions for decades. Don't make them out to be angels.

#59     Nov 25, 2009
  10. noddyboy

noddyboy

They will give the exemption, or else bid ask spreads will be 0.5% wide at minimum. So it is a tax for small guys.

#60     Nov 25, 2009