The end is near: Why only in America?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by crgarcia, May 17, 2007.

1. Thats what I like to hear a man succeeding.....the greatest thing on earth.....You have my undesirable respect....thank you for proving that if you try you can almost do anything. :)

#41     May 27, 2007
  2. I believe public & private money should help those with mental/physical handicaps. Those that want help to get off drugs should be given free public help. With few exceptions, all others should be allowed to expire. Its the best way.

Sorry no PC here.

#42     May 27, 2007
  3. Well Maybe I am tougher. I dont think Public Money should be spent on any handicaps or drug rehab.

There is plenty of private money floating around....

Now what your "response" to my sleeping on the street statement had to do with anything, I am at a complete loss...

I never said I was handicapped. I said i was sleeping on the street at one time.....

Personally it was an eye opener. LOL. I generated tons of compassion for those that are on the street now even though I am a MAJOR proponent for being responsible for your own actions.

If you ask me Public money is a welfare mentality enabler" I have NEVER accepted one thin Dime of public money (knowingly) in my life

The ADA is the worst act ever. Bush 1 was a PUSSY

#43     May 27, 2007
  4. General statement, not referring to you specifically. I'm a hardass when it comes to welfare issues, but I stand behind my statement of public assistance for specific handicaps, such as mental retardation. As humans, we can only take Darwinism so far.

Although, Welfare Broodmares should be required, as long as they're on the government tit, to receive an injection of Norplant, so as not to continue their burden on society. If you can't afford kids, don't have them on my dime.

#44     May 28, 2007
  5. Well on all of that, we agree....... Mental Retardation.... I can help out on that one, but handicapped because you cant see well enough to drive. I dont think so. LOL. Half the 20/20 drivers dont need to drive.

#45     May 28, 2007