The end game of gun control

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fhl, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Martinghoul is stupid. He has an agenda. You armed is the least destructive force to his little entreprise... however he is afraid because at least he can understand you, even if he tries to make you believe the other way.

M134 will deter even the most invasive will... and if needed, when your beloved leader will speak, because I know that you are only a follower Martin... :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sniper#Irregular_and_asymmetric_warfare

And I quote : "British Army CoH Craig Harrison of the Household Cavalry successfully engaged two Taliban machine gunners south of Musa Qala in Helmand Province in Afghanistan in November 2009 at a range of 2,475 m (2,707 yd), using a L115A3 Long Range Rifle rifle chambered in .338 Lapua Magnum. These are the longest recorded and confirmed sniper kills in history.[22][23][24][25]"

In practice : 2 times the distance between the red square and the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour... You could try to do it in Berlin to realise how far... ( calcute the size in m2 to cover with a radius of 2475 m, then add the layering effect of the city to get it in m3, less the angle of vision :D :D )... However the USSR leaders knew it, if you look at where they were standing, it's like a bunker, further reducing the area... however they had to get there :D.

Worst for you Martin... If in the removal only one is left...

Ohhh and for the PLEASURE OF HISTORY :

*Timothy Murphy (American Revolutionary War) – killed British General Simon Fraser during the pivotal Battle of Saratoga, hampering the British advance and causing them to lose the battle.[7]
    *Patrick Ferguson (American Revolutionary War) - developer of the world's first breech-loaded military rifle (which advanced sniping and sharpshooting tactics), fought with his Corps of Riflemen (recruited from the 6th and 14th Foot) at the Battle of Brandywine, where he may have passed up a chance to shoot George Washington.[49]

ahaha I told you... If you are on the wrong side you lose. ^^

#41     Feb 1, 2011
  2. #42     Feb 1, 2011
  3. #43     Feb 1, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

You are not that troubling.

Good morning, P&R.

#44     Feb 1, 2011
  5. =============
    Good points, good post;
    unless its a muslim, but last incident in USA the weapon of ''honor killing ''was a car, ran down his ''westernized daughter''............

Not that all muslims believe in honor killing........

Congrats, on the recent SoCal restrictive ammo law that was;;
    ''shot down '', so to speak by some judges.LOL:D

#45     Feb 1, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ICE5kDrncrw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Naturally the liberals will be calling for a nation wide ban on knives, since they are obviously weapons of mass destruction.
    Personally I propose a limit of 2 inches on all sharp objects, roughly the length of the average liberals dick.

#46     Feb 15, 2011
  7. Liberals don't got no dicks. They are all pussies. My mother almost killed my father in his sleep with a twelve inch cast iron frying pan when she found out about him and the nice lady next door. My mother was no liberal!

#47     Feb 16, 2011