THE END GAME 2012/13 - Ex Goldman Star - Trading Will Be Banned

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by THE-BEAKER, Jun 1, 2012.

1. “The End Game” – Global Macro Investor, May 2012
    Posted on June 1, 2012

Analysis by Raoul Pal – Global Macro Investor:

“The world has no engine of growth with most of the G20 countries approaching stall speed at the same time. The Western World is about to enter its second recession in an ongoing depression…”

“Fact: This will be the lowest cyclical peak in GDP growth in G7 history. These are the weakest ever foundations on which to enter a recession.”

“The ten largest debtor nations on earth have total debts of over 300% of World GDP.”

Pal warnings:

With very limited room for government bailouts, we can very easily join the next dots from the first bank closure to the collapse of the whole European banking system, and then to the bankruptcy of the governments themselves.
    There are almost no brakes in the system to stop this, and almost no one realises the seriousness of the situation.
    The problem is not Government debt per se. The real problem is that the $70 trillion in G10 debt is the collateral for $700 trillion in derivatives…
    Yes, that equates to 1200% of Global GDP and it rests on very, very weak foundations
    From an EU crisis, we only have to join one dot for a UK crisis of equal magnitude.
    And then do you think Japan and China would not be next?
    And then do you think the US would survive unscathed?
    That is the end of the fractional reserve banking system and of fiat money.

It is the big RESET.

More…:

Bonds will be stuck at 1% in the US, Germany, UK and Japan (for this phase).
    The whole bond market will be dead.
    Short selling on bonds – banned
    Short selling stocks – banned
    CDS – banned
    Short futures – banned
    Put options – banned

All that is left is the Dollar and Gold

Summary…:

We have around 6 months left of trading in Western markets to protect ourselves or make enough money to offset future losses.
    Spend your time looking at the risks of custody, safekeeping, counterparty etc. Assume that no one and nothing is safe.

Raoul Pal, 22 years experience in global finance – founder of Global Macro Investors. Also previous affiliation with GLG Global Macro Fund – London and with Goldman Sachs’ hedge fund business – equities and equities derivatives.http://leviticus25plan.org/2012/06/the-end-game-global-macro-investor-may-2012/

2. I guess we will all have to trade gold then. Thanks for the heads up...

3. Must be time for the June rally... Just need to hit the lows once to suck in you shorts. :D

4. ocean5

ocean5

×å çà õåðíÿ!!!

5. hitnrun

hitnrun

get ready for some more volitility this summer

tomorrow's unemployment number may get this market going in the right direction again Down

6. eurojack

eurojack

Thank God, it was about time...but why I don't believe this will happen? Too many times have we listened to end-of-world scenarios and somehow they never happened. Too much is at stake, globally speaking, that the world would let its monetary system collapse like that.

It's my dying wish to see the monetary system disintegrate into thin air and never rise again, but sorry Pal (pun intended), I call bullshit.

7. cognitive dissonance - a human pyschological disorder whereby the person refuses to admit the terrible truth around them and optimistically talk about how good everything is.

8. AK100

AK100

I realise it, some on this board do as well but I gave up warning friends/family as they think you're mad. Mot still believe what the politicians say, it's very sad.

9. eurojack

eurojack

delusional paranoia - when you talk out of your ass

10. zdreg

zdreg

your post is another inauspicious start.
    gold trading will be banned as governments attempt to seize all gold in private hands.

#10     Jun 1, 2012