The Empire of the Rising Sun

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You are the one ducking and dodging moRON. You did say I didn't have the balls to start a journal.

When you yourself do not have one

Are you daft?

#51     Nov 25, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Better watch out, you are talking to a shining example of courtesy and professionalism lol.

How can journal entries be validated reliably anyway Lucrum?

I was thinking that a trader could post screenshots of TWS (or Oanda etc) showing the trader actually in the position that he claims but that could be easily spoofed. Is there an accepted way to validate journal entries that isn't too invasive of privacy or too burdensome to do consistently? I can't think of any elegant solution.

#52     Nov 25, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Most of the active traders, hardly any of which venture in here. Post a daily blotter of their P&L. I used to do that before I took a break from trading and got annoyed with the Journals forum moderating. RCG has NEVER posted anything resembling verification. While I have seen what appeared to be fabricated screen shots I'm of the opinion MOST are probably valid. BUT you are right, I don't think I know how; but I'm sure someone with computer savvy could fake one.

For a trading "duel" you'd have to document each and every trade with a screen shot. It's becoming apparent to me RCG is under the false impression I'm going to take his word for entries/exits and P&L. His well documented history of dishonesty and lying is the primary reason I suggested doing the TST combine as our trading duel. That way no one could cheat.

#53     Nov 25, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I see. I guess there is nothing to prevent RCG or others from showing a chart marked with entries and exits that give the appearance of profitable trades but cannot be verified. That dog doesn't hunt.

There has been a few journals that I've followed in the past but it wasn't a competition and the traders were showing a mix of winning and losing trades that was believable. The traders both had alot of credibility and I actually learned from them.

But dealing with someone who has a reputation for complete dishonesty would require that they validate their trades. In RCG's case I wouldn't believe anything he posted about trades or even what he had for lunch without verification.

#54     Nov 25, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh I agree, and again it's why I suggested the TST combine. I won't waste my time with him in any other venue. It would be pointless.
    The liar won't even post a screen shot/blotter. That alone is telling.

#55     Nov 25, 2012
  6. ~~~

~~~

aggressor
    http://youtu.be/spLPoFvdRE4

defender
    http://youtu.be/RC8Of5UqOKU

oops sorry you are talking about Politics - Japan and China .. i am talking about everyday stressful life (aggressor ) :D and relaxing blissful life (defender ):D

Who's the aggressor and defender?? the Chinese and Japanese will give you different answer! That said, I know many good Japanese and many Japanese love Chinese too ! Only the Politicians trying to win vote, they will do whatever to get elected! :eek:

#56     Nov 26, 2012
  7. ~~~

~~~

Konnichiwa 377OHMS .. ~~~ is water, so you can call me h20 :D yep i believe Japan does have nuclear weapons .. we're not worry coz China has it too !:D Japan has sashimi and China has dim sum .. all yummy yummy to us lol . :D Hope you have a relaxing evening ! sewa mata!:D

#57     Nov 26, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#58     Nov 26, 2012
  9. ~~~

~~~

1) The Chinese likes the Korean more than the Japanese.

2) The Korean likes the Chinese more than the Japanese.

3) The American likes the Japanese more than the Chinese and
    Korean.

4) The Japanese only love themselves and dislike Chinese, Korean and American.

5) Confirmation the Empire of the Rising Sun is sinking deeper and deeper into recessions and bear market, nationlist former PM, LDP leader Shinzo Abe most likely to be elected as PM of Japan held on Dec 16. Shinzo Abe leads Japan to have more tensions with China and Korea and he calls for easy money, printing " unlimited yen " to beat deflation

Just kidding only but there's some little truth in 1 to 5 :D

meantime, i will drink a cuppa of longjing tea, relax and listen to a beautiful ancient chinese song :D coz life is just too short!

http://youtu.be/yvOUeBes5jA

øxø„ëp—«µûëpïw£¬ Mˆ@´ºÉ«ÈÇÈË×í¡£ÇÄÇĆ–Â}É®£¬ Å®ƒºÃÀ²»ÃÀ£¬Å®ƒºÃÀ²»ÃÀ¡£ÕfʲüNÍõ™à¸»ÙF£¬ ÅÂʲüN½äÂÉÇåÒŽ¡£Ö»îŠÌìéLµØ¾Ã£¬ ÅcÎÒÒâÖÐÈ˃º¾oÏàëS¡£Û‘ÙÒÁ£¬Û‘ÙÒÁ£¬ ñÉú³£ÏàëS¡£

Mandarin ducks, butterflies,
    A charming garden of lovely spring,
    My lover, am I beautiful? Am I ?
    The reign, the commandments, why do we care?
    Wish I could stay with you, until the end of time,
    Love thee, love thee, until the end of time.

#59     Nov 27, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Notice how our girly man nurse RCG shows up today. Pretending like yesterday never happened.

[​IMG]

I signed up last night. How about you RCG?

#60     Nov 27, 2012