The Empire of the Rising Sun

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Duck, dodge, change the subject do whatever you have to do. I stated correctly that Lucrum does not have the balls to start a journal, and you don't.

Now, troll, I am not feeding you anymore, you have the last word.:)

#41     Nov 25, 2012

2. Dunning - Krueger effect on display for all to see....

BANG !!

At some point, it indeed becomes either :

a- pathological

or

b- trolling

I don't read enough here to have an opinion on which it is regarding this retard, but I HAVE been a part of enough online discussions to realize that it's a dummy

#42     Nov 25, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

LOL. The dummy here is you. :D

#43     Nov 25, 2012
  4. Magna

Magna Administrator

BTW guys, while any and all of you are welcome to start a journal keep in mind that the squabbles of P&R stay down here and will not be tolerated when someone has the courage to start a journal, post strategies or trades, and seriously try to make money. When PHOENIX TRADING was running a journal RCG contributed and the below early example is the sort of courtesy and professionalism needed if you decide to post in Journals. Thanks.

#44     Nov 25, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Wow, that is simply the worst risk management I've ever heard of. It really isn't risk management at all but it is a great way to avoid making any money.

That is going to be one short journal.

"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."

Shakespeare

#45     Nov 25, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I wasn't aware of the clinical name for his condition. The wikipedia entry is an interesting read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

"Dunning and Kruger were awarded the 2000 Ig Nobel Prize in Psychology for their report, "Unskilled and Unaware of It: How Difficulties in Recognizing One's Own Incompetence Lead to Inflated Self-Assessments""

#46     Nov 25, 2012
  7. You asked who the original aggressor was I told you .

#47     Nov 25, 2012
  8. Right which is why I will restart my journal/challenge in P&R.

#48     Nov 25, 2012
  9. Well that does explain my disappointing performance this year.

This fool finally recognizes we are in uncharted territory with competitive devaluation by the central banks.

#49     Nov 25, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

+1 :D

#50     Nov 25, 2012