The Empire of the Rising Sun

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 22, 2012.

1. IB account , tws standalone version, platinum security device, all trades are discretionary, some excel modeling and statistics from a histogram study of the end of day closing prices.

I use microsoft one note for a trading notebook ,screenshots and self study area. I have a hyperlinked keyword index of each subject /concept studied.

#31     Nov 25, 2012

2. There is no doubt that Japan can defend herself. And with regards to the comment about liberals, we favor the defender and not the aggressor, in this case, the defender appears to be Japan.

#32     Nov 25, 2012
  3. umm liberals favor the defender?:D :D :D

That's a complete lie. What about the proxy war of the muslim nations against Israel?

#33     Nov 25, 2012
  4. Wow , that doesn't sound like a good plan just so you can say you
    never take a loss .

#34     Nov 25, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

That is simply ludicrous. Averaging down can never work in the long term with many intraday trades being executed. In fx you must only risk perhaps 2% of total capital per trade and exit trades at that loss when they have moved against you so that you may reenter quickly. Averaging down ties up capital and you lose simply due to opportunity cost. A real trading strategy has winning and losing trades and is profitable due to tight risk control on the losing trades. Everyone in the business knows this.

You have this tendency to say things that reveal your total inexperience with the subject. You say these things with great certainty not realizing that what you are saying alerts those with actual experience that you are just posing.

Take firearms. You jumped into a discussion among guys who had military experience and immediately said things that were so completely wrong that everyone involved questioned whether you had ever even handled a firearm.

You have this misplaced belief that you are smart enough to bullshit people but instead they see your errata and begin to question your entire story. I've seen you repeat this pattern often enough to develop the opinion that you are pathological. I'm no mental health expert but I've read enough about it and you have supplied enough examples that fit for me to conclude to myself that you are unstable and live in a sort of fantasy world. You are a frightening person RCG and I'm amazed that you have not hurt someone at work with that unjustified certitude of yours. Scary.

#35     Nov 25, 2012
  6. That seems to come easily to you, as it does to all conservative minds. You have a great deal of trouble processing information. Let me say this again. If you using minimal leverage, you hold and trade around a position for quite a long time. So long that, thru trading around the position you can negate the damage done. It is not that hard to do if you know your instrument.

Once again, you find yourself on the wrong side of things.

#36     Nov 25, 2012
  7. Who was the original aggressor? When the Jewish state of Israel was created they were about 20% of the population.

#37     Nov 25, 2012
  8. muslims

#38     Nov 25, 2012
  9. And what do muslims have to do the creation of a nation with a minority population on the land it was created on?

#39     Nov 25, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

What "fix"? I've already agreed to enter the ET TST combine when they have it
    I don't need a journal for the ET combine. YOU are the who stated I didn't have the balls to start journal at a time you yourself never had any journal. And here you are days later still trying to dodge responsibility for your stupidity.

Have YOU ever posted a screen shot/blotter of a trade or daily P&L on ET?

I have.

#40     Nov 25, 2012