The Empire of the Rising Sun

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Because you are not trader either, you can ask others that entries, and exits can be checked on any basic chart. As far a serious comment go, you have never posted anything other than your serial confusion about your politics, and other assorted minutiae. Culling liberals while marrying one....yeah, okay.:D

#21     Nov 24, 2012
  2. wow rcg 's having another complete meltdown

#22     Nov 24, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

More lies RCG?

I was a trader. For the last few years I buy and hold so that isn't really trading so much as investing but in the past I traded retail with my own money, traded mean-reversion for an investment bank and ran risk decomposition and strategy performance attribution at Citadel in Chicago.

What is your professional financial background?

#23     Nov 24, 2012
  4. 1) lucrum has nothing to with it.

2) you keep pretending like I don't already have a journal.
    IOW: waiting on you to man up numb nuts

#24     Nov 24, 2012
  5. 1 card monte and he could never figure out what he was doing wrong.:D :D

#25     Nov 24, 2012
  6. lol, I see the conservative mind is delusional in all of it's ways. Things go wrong, start engaging in complete cognitive dissonance:D

And you guys wonder why you are always on the wrong side of history:)

#26     Nov 25, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

You said I "didn't have the balls to start one when you also had never started one.
    Ergo YOU did not have the balls to start one. You stuck your foot knee deep in your mouth dumb ass. And now, as usual, you're playing word games trying to avoid having to own up to it.

You're an idiot pure and simple. "What you going to do?" I'm going to wait on the TST ET combine like we agreed to do. I don't need a journal for that.

Can you show me even one time where you've posted a screen shot/blotter of your trading results?

#27     Nov 25, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

You don't actually think I or anyone else for that matter is going to take your word for entries and exits do you? Any contest involving me will include screen shots of entries exits and P&L. Anything less invites/allows cheating.
    And you CANNOT be trusted.

#28     Nov 25, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You said with certainty that I don't trade. I responded by citing my professional financial experience.

Answer the question. What is your professional financial experience?

I know you won't answer so I'll answer for you. NONE. You have no professional financial experience so who is the trader here RCG? The guy who worked at a $16B hedge fund or the night-shift nurse?

Got any other assertions about me that you need shot down in burning flames?

About this "journal", nobody on this site is going to believe unverified journal entries made by you. Do you think you are going to take a chart and claim entries and exits post-trade with no other evidence that you took a real position? That is ludicrous! Everyone here knows that you will simply fabricate profitable trades that you never actually took.

I saw you claim the other day that you *never* take a loss. There isn't a legitimate trader alive who would make that claim.

I suspect you are a fraud. I am doubtful that you even have a funded retail account. Lets explore that question a little.

Who is your broker and what tools do you employ? There is nothing secret-squirrel about that question and any real trader could answer it immediately.

When I traded retail I had an IB account and used ButtonTrader and TWS for discretionary trades and MATLAB lashed up via API for automated trades and risk management. For analysis and strategy development I used MATLAB with a paid data service and wrote my own backtesting infrastructure. These days I just buy and hold in my Schwab account that has a linked checking account. A little pricey but I'm not making multiple trades intraday. See how easily I can describe my setup? You should be able to do the same pretty rapidly.

So, what is your setup RCG?

#29     Nov 25, 2012
  10. I trade from a laptop using Oanda and Amibroker powered by e-signal. As far as your professional credentials go, that makes for a nice resume indeed, but has nothing to with whether or not you trade. I will take your word that you did, but you must have realized that buy and hope was the way to go for you, and if you did, that is good.

As far as entries, I know what my entries are going to be midbar on my primary pair and by end of bar on the secondaries. Easy to verify. You and PT are trying hard to get Lucrum out this fix, but you need not worry, he is not going get anywhere near a journal. You know it, I know it, and he knows it.

You have the last word on this topic.

"I saw you claim the other day that you *never* take a loss. There isn't a legitimate trader alive who would make that claim."

Any kind of trader that averages down can easily say they never take a loss. I am quite surprised given your resume that you would say that. If you are not over leveraged you can hold a main position and trade around it. I am sure you knew this tho, considering your vast professional experience on the matter.

#30     Nov 25, 2012