The Empire of the Rising Sun

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Yep, now you are trying walk your foolish, probably alchohol inspired tirade back in the barn.

Grow a pair start a journal luke, I will start one right beside yours, Sunday awaits.:D

#11     Nov 24, 2012
  2. The fact that you keep trying to bash my performance detailed in my journal while being too much of a PUSSY to start your own.

How many times do I have to challenge you to a trading challenge detailed in a journal?

#12     Nov 24, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's alcohol dumb ass.

You said I "never had the balls to start a journal". Yet you never started a journal. Ergo, according to YOU dumb ass, you never had the balls to start a journal.

Is your manhood so shriveled from wearing white skirts to work that you can't simply just admit you stuck your big smelly foot in your butt ugly face?

#13     Nov 24, 2012
  4. hmm I just checked , you still don't seem to have a journal there bozo.

#14     Nov 24, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

The other day he got all huffy about me abusing IQ47 and Ricter for being here but having no interest in trading. In addition to challenging me to a trading duel. He said I "never had the balls to start a journal". Problem is, as usual for him, he didn't think before he posted that statement. You see, RCG never started a journal either. In fact, unlike me, I don't think RCG has posted a single screen shot/blotter of any trade EVER on ET.

Tonight I was simply holding his foot to the fire over his I "never had the balls to start a journal" statement. And so far, as expected, he's dodged the question played word games deflected ran changed the subject etc etc...

Everything except just admitting he fucked up. The "man" simply does not posses an ounce of intellectual honesty.

#15     Nov 24, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Who here believes that Japan does *not* have nuclear weapons?

Let see those hands...

Uh huh. :D

In the North of Japan there is a government run breeder reactor. It is a dangerous facility and the locals have constantly fought to have it closed down permanently. The government of Japan, however, insists on its continued operation.

The sole purpose of a breeder reactor is the production of plutonium.

Japan obviously has an unacknowledged nuclear weapons program and has had it for *decades*.

Never ever underestimate the Japanese militarily. There is a warrior culture in Japan that is unrivaled anywhere else in the world. The Japanese Emperor is a member of the longest lasting dynasty in the world and is the 125th descendant of Emperor Zimmu who founded the dynasty 2600 years ago. Their Shinto religion predates western history though many Japanese worship at both Shinto and Buddhist temples and very few Japanese believe in a divine God but rather view religion as a set of duties and traditions. Modern Japan appears quite civilized but beneath a thin veneer of westernized culture one finds feudalism. The warrior class no longer rules with the sword but wields power from the boardrooms of Japan's businesses.

China never had a warrior culture and never had much success in war. Without assistance from the US and Great Britain Japan would have entirely conquered China in WWII.

I've been around this forum long enough to recognize that the left will support whichever side of any issue that is perceived to be bad for the United States so it is entirely predictable that the leftists in P&R will favor China in any conflict between China and Japan.

I do have a point to my post and it is that I don't believe that China would ever seriously provoke Japan into military action. The aggression exhibited by China over the disputed islands in the north as well as their aggression towards the Philippine navy over some disputed waters in the south is just for domestic consumption by their somewhat nationalistic population. China isn't looking for real trouble.

#16     Nov 24, 2012
  7. Im sorry, I am still looking for yours. of course still need shots to maintain your balls so I doubt you will have grown a pair in twelve hours to get this thing that you have started actually going. You must be sobering up a little and having regrets.:)

#17     Nov 24, 2012
  8. You do not have the balls to start one just as I said, I also said, the minute you start yours, I will start mine right alongside.

Is that clear enuf for you? I have done my best write at a level that you actually compre....understand.

Now, what you going to do?

#18     Nov 24, 2012
  9. Oh, I see, you know Lucrum cannot trade you and want to be his stand in!

I understand. Well do you trade fx? If so, start your journal I and will see you there.
    :)

#19     Nov 24, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Working in the medical profession means you probably know what testosterone is prescribed for and what it does. Assuming that you do know what it is for makes your post a lie. It isn't prescribed for ED and you know it so you are lying once again.

You are a serial liar RCG.

I thought this was a serious thread about Japan and its conflict with China but I was mistaken. Its just another vehicle for you to lie, obfuscate and fabricate. I won't make the mistake of posting any serious comment in a thread started by you again.

Who would trust any entries in a journal written by you anyway? I wouldn't trust anything coming from you without seeing brokerage statements etc. You cannot be trusted on even the smallest matters.

#20     Nov 24, 2012