The Empire Is Coming For Tulsi Gabbard

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wallet, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Wallet

Wallet

The second debate among Democratic hopefuls was notable for two things. The lack of common decency of most of them and Tulsi Gabbard’s immense, career-ending attack on Kamala Harris’ (D-Deep State) record as an Attorney General in California.

Harris came out of the first debate the clear winner and Gabbard cut her down to size with one of the single best minutes of political television since Donald Trump told Hillary Clinton, “Because you’d be in jail.”

Gabbard’s takedown of Harris was so spot on and her closing statement about the irresponsible nature of the Trump Administration’s foreign policy was so powerful she had to be actively suppressed on Twitter.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-02/empire-coming-tulsi-gabbard

2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

They going to make her 1% primary support even lower ? Lol

elitenapper and Cuddles like this.
  3. Y'all are not gonna believe this shiite. Except it is the LA Times so you expect it.

Op-Ed: Tulsi Gabbard is why political candidates and the military shouldn’t mix

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/sto...tulsi-gabbard-reserves-presidential-candidate

She is a reservist, in her state's national guard- in a medical unit for gawd's sake. Not an active duty officer.

If there is any issue there, then maybe, just maybe, Hawaii voters can resolve that and not the lefterrhoids at the LA Times.

Yup, it's all about making sure that Tulsi is never allowed to appear on stage with Kamala Harris again. Let's see now. What state is Skankala from? Oh that's right. California. And LA is where ?

smallfil and elderado like this.
  4. LOL! Good one.

elderado likes this.
  5. It's on, bro. The only question is Why aren't you cowering in your bunker yet with all the other preppers?

6. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Actually it has occurred to me this morning that I need a small box of .357, gotta love Walmart.

7. Wallet

Wallet

Im sorry, did Tulsi piss on a maple leaf?

8. I thought that was just morning dew. :wtf:

9. UsualName

UsualName

We all understand Tulsi Gabbard belongs to a weird cult, right?

10. We understand that it is none of our business as long as she does not belong to a religion that straps dynamite on and goes on to busses filled with little kids, the religious persuasion of two of our more viscious and dangerous Congresswomen. If Tulsi surfs and chants hari-krishna then I would be happy to see Omar and Talib start doing that as an alternative to chanting their current hate mantras. As a general statement and bias, I would rather see Omar and Talib become more like Tulsi rather than vice versa. Also, to my knowedge, Tulsi has not married any siblings of late. and Omar?

Your ilk also understand that Marianne Williamson is weird on steroids and bases her beliefs on the Course of Miracles which she and they allege was personally dictated to the author by Jesus, right?

So what's the difference then? Oh, I see. One of them tore Kamala Harris a new arsehole in the debates and brought her down.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
    #10     Aug 26, 2019
    Wallet likes this.