The Emini Mastro taking a $1,500 side account to $1M in 14 months

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Emini Maestro, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Balance as of 12/1/09: $4,172.92.

#51     Dec 1, 2009
  2. jalee25

jalee25

you don't need to be a master of anything to type some numbers in a simple table... however, i'll leave w/ the windfall fact that extreme possibilities may and do exist.

#52     Dec 1, 2009

3. please enlighten us all and start a substantive thread worthy of reading and checking in daily

in all seriousness,,

#53     Dec 1, 2009
  4. I believe Emini Maestro.

#54     Dec 1, 2009
  5. "believe" is the surest sign of a paper trader. Serious traders demand proof from the anonymous

#55     Dec 1, 2009
  6. Just got a PM from a poster asking why I don't answer questions in this thread.

This thread is for me to post my trading results. If someone wants to see more than what my trading platform shows me, they can lay down a million dollars and ask. Otherwise, fuck them. I am not selling anything or promoting some guru service for a fee. I post this account balance in line with what I said I would do, take a little side account to 1M or break the account in trying to do so. If others are upset because I do not answer questions or bow to their demands for more information, then please inform such parties that I have granted them the limited right to kiss my ass in the crack while I shit down their collective throats.

Thanks for the PM.

#56     Dec 1, 2009
  7. gobar

gobar

good one

those parties r losers and whenever they see some one making money they will shit from mouth anything just to discourage him.

#57     Dec 1, 2009
  8. I am not a paper trader and I also do not see anything wrong with believing what an anonymous posts. If they succeed or fail it makes no difference to me. I dont believe everyone on this site but turning $1500 into $4000 is not so far fetched that it is not believable.

#58     Dec 1, 2009
  9. NoDoji

NoDoji

I do too, and I appreciate his response to everyone's blah, blah, blah.

Carry on!

:D

#59     Dec 1, 2009
  10. Quote from mindtrade:

I am not a paper trader and I also do not see anything wrong with believing what an anonymous posts.

Then keep putting quarters under your bed for the tooth fairy, unless Peter Pan gets there first, maybe you aren't ready for the paper trader status yet - sorry I jumped the gun :D

I dont believe everyone on this site but turning $1500 into $4000 is not so far fetched that it is not believable.

- Because the "results" defies Risk-adjusted Reward
    - and there is no proof
    - and there is no trading metrics given (allowing 95% drawdowns to get these? Sharpe/Sortino?)
    - and it is on paper (profitable after trading costs?)
    - and the original claim was $1500 to $1 million
    - and he abandoned his postings

Yes, if you ignore all sensibilities and realities, then your desparate belief, clinging on and hoping he would share his logic with you, makes sense.

And his above tantrum pretty much blew up the rest of his "credibility".

#60     Dec 2, 2009