The Emini Mastro taking a $1,500 side account to $1M in 14 months

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Emini Maestro, Nov 2, 2009.

1. I don't have any problem with the thread. The guy knows he can blowout, and doesn't appear to be seeking any kind of real recognition or solicitation of funds. If the blotter's true, he just has to do it for a couple more years, and he won't have any problem finding an investor. We won't ever know without a 3rd party audit, so for now we'll just watch, but the thread is pretty much useless without more detail into the strategy. I'm sure the stats suck, too, but he's going for a 1000 fold return almost.

Good luck to the OP, but don't think that makes you any more credible. I'm just trying to avoid the negativity.

#41     Nov 21, 2009
  2. TZ Many people around here dislike you, however I have failed to ever see a post from you that didn't have merit. It goes for this post too, you are 100% correct.

I however do give the benefit of the doubt to some of these guys. Atleast he's not posting like sicktrader was. uhg.

#42     Nov 21, 2009
  3. l2tradr

l2tradr

People dislike TZ because he pisses in everyone's cereal. I mean, why would you ask a gambler such as the OP about fucking Sharpe ratios and max drawdown? He's gambling for crying out loud.

Another reason why TZ is disliked is because he's a hypocrite. He asks everyone to post audited broker statements like anyone ows him anything, but he never posted proof of his own success, even though he offered his services to train traders.

#43     Nov 21, 2009
  4. People have a major problem when you have the nerve to challenge anonymous claims or poke holes in sacred cows like TA indicators and patterns which have tested as useless (net of trading costs)...

Beliefs, and opinions and papertraders do not seem to grasp why 95+% lose their money.

No wonder there is a constant exodus of the handful of serious traders. Newbies demand tested edges for free, and the masses of paper traders shout loudly at people who actually say you have to LEARN how to trade, not buy it for $99/month or $6,500 for a "course."

#44     Nov 21, 2009
  5. Courses are worthless, but when you find somebody that you know is trading their own system, I think it gives others more confidence. C2 says the sweet spot for fees is 50 - $200 per month, and I'm inclined to agree. For myself, that would be equivalent to a $120k account at $100 per month. It's fair, and, as always, <i>"It is easier to hire the best traders, than to be the best trader."

#45     Nov 22, 2009
  6. At this rate, you will hit a million in just about 6 months!

You can already see some of these other traders going ape sh*t wanting to know your system. haha.

#46     Nov 22, 2009
  7. No update in 10 days? You wash out or still waiting for it to "come back"

#47     Nov 30, 2009
  8. Since there is no proof of the claims, the thread was a huge waste of time in the first place. Some however wish success to lemmings, hoping against hope.

Pick a target with a 0.0005% chance of success (or less). Try to impress others with unsubstantiated returns. Blow up. Come back later under another alias, and start again.

These type of threads should be moved under the "latest clueless newbie thread to riches, perhaps hoping to start a paid service" category

#48     Nov 30, 2009
  9. I don't think we prevented the OP from posting his results. Maybe he blew out overnight or overleveraged somewhere. Either way, if he blew up, it was inevitable.

#49     Nov 30, 2009
  10. jalee25

jalee25

<-- had a slight feeling the tables OP were showing were 'fishy' to start w/

#50     Dec 1, 2009