The Emini Mastro taking a $1,500 side account to $1M in 14 months

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Emini Maestro, Nov 2, 2009.

1. ALLRIGHT! Keep up the good work.

#31     Nov 19, 2009
  2. were you short the market this morning?

#32     Nov 19, 2009
  3. Balance as of 11/20/09: $3,430.32.

#33     Nov 21, 2009
  4. jalee25

jalee25

IMO, Emini maestro must either be:

(1) Real good at what he/she is doing and using most of his/her time trading the e-minis and not posting much else information.

or

(2) Only posting what looks like small tables with numbers on them for a number of possible reasons.

#34     Nov 21, 2009
  5. As a journal this is useless, I am glad to see you making money trading the mini, maybe to can post a chart.

#35     Nov 21, 2009
  6. Lethn

Lethn

lol! I reckon all these other traders bitching about no charts are just wanting to see what he can do just so they can cash in as well :p I find this useful information on it's own simply because you can see the kind of money that is possible to be made in a certain time limit. Methinks the 'experienced' traders here being all negative are just too lazy to research their own methods so they just bitch at others who are actually successful to provide.

Keep up the good work! I'm watching!

#36     Nov 21, 2009
  7. Fantastic, making some good dollar now. I would be curious to see you post more info though. :D

#37     Nov 21, 2009
  8. There is nothing fantastic or interesting about self-testimony. Any serious trader rejects anonymous claims. At minimum, what drawdowns are being tolerated? What is the sharpe? The Profit Factor? The commissions/slippage? Posting totals is irrelevant except to paper traders.

Prove something, get audited --> TimerTrac.com - free. Plus other sites. Then no one needs to rely on "this is my account now" (year, right), which is most likely PhotoShopped.

And one assumes as the highly unlikely"totals" add up, so will the commercial offer that is likely to follow.

#38     Nov 21, 2009
  9. ANOTHER PATHETIC NARCISSISTIC USELESS THREAD............this place is getting worse than the old days of ragingbull.com

#39     Nov 21, 2009
  10. OP,

Which trading platform are you using ?

Any way to prove the screenshots are legit ?

Any person with basic software development knowledge could create make believe blotters particularly one that has revealed no info on the trading strategy.

Not sure of your intent but so far I see nothing of value except a thread to develop skepticism or fool newcomers.

In this business you are guilty until proven innocent for this reason alone I label you as guilty.

ESD

#40     Nov 21, 2009