The Elizabeth Warren Story Just keeps Getting Funnier, this is the Cruelest Irony!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 8, 2012.

1. Don't know if eHow is where I'd place my bet, but it does seem you need a little more than "family lore".

After documenting your ancestory you must determine which tribe your ancestors belonged to, and whether the tribe is a federally recognized native American tribe. The Bureau of Indian Affairs published a "Tribal Leaders Directory" which lists all the federally recognized American native tribes and their contact information.

Read more: How to Claim Native Status | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_6857884_claim-native-status.html#ixzz1wT0osafT

#51     May 31, 2012
  2. In other Native American news:

Chief Investment Officer hunts London Whale, Ugg!

#52     May 31, 2012
  3. %%
    LOL; good rebuke

I knew 7th President Andrew Jackson[ by books anyway LOL] And she is no Andrew Jackson or Pocohontas.LOL I got a good Andrew Jackson book about the time Treasury Jacob[ ''Jake the snake''] Lew attempted to slander US President Andrew Jackson . DR Ben Carson[IBD editorials] had to correct'' jake the snake'' ,NO paying more taxes than you should, is NOT patriotic. In fairness jake Lew was policy advisor to Thomas tip O Neill.....

#53     Jun 6, 2016