The Elizabeth Warren Story Just keeps Getting Funnier, this is the Cruelest Irony!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 8, 2012.

1. It's a left AND right issue.

Wrap your pea brain around that concept for once.

#31     May 8, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

Yeah, maybe he appreciated the pot/kettle thing. Meanwhile, Max (or should I call him Paddy?) is in awe of your comedic brilliance. Seems that a routine of pumping irony is giving you attention-getting results.

#32     May 9, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

"With any luck, you'll lose some sleep over it."

#33     May 9, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

Hardly. It's consistent with my world view. Anything critical of me and anyone like me is sheer brilliance and comic gold in the eyes of Paddy and troglodytes like him. Ever notice how you don't even have to try with them to get them all giddy, you just have to aim?

#34     May 9, 2012
  5. Waren13

Waren13

Waren Story
    It is time to bid farewell to the ticky-tacky battling and usher in something novel and unconventional. Well,
    Waren Story, the latest 3D fantasy MMORPG by Aeria Games, comes out in the nick of time.

#35     May 11, 2012
  6. #36     May 14, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

The Boston Globe buries the correction of their "Warren 1/32nd Cherokee" story siting the document may have been fabricated.

http://networkedblogs.com/xFddK

#37     May 15, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sounds just like IQ47 and Spiker.

#38     May 15, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

What brass has to say would probably make more sense if he took the penis out of his mouth when he is talking.....

#39     May 15, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

And there you are, once again elevating the level of discourse.

#40     May 15, 2012