The Elizabeth Warren Story Just keeps Getting Funnier, this is the Cruelest Irony!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 8, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

:D

#21     May 8, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I wonder though if she could face charges for some other infraction, technically her admission to school based upon fraudulent geneology displaced another qualified student who didn't get in.

#22     May 8, 2012
    #23     May 8, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

You really think academia is going to prosecute one of their own?

By "one of their own," of course, I mean a far left WHITE liberal. :D

#24     May 8, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

retard

#25     May 8, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Laughed my ass off at this.... :D

#26     May 8, 2012
  7. This.

#27     May 8, 2012
  8. Funny one lucrum.

#28     May 8, 2012
  9. Of course, this is a big reason why the corporate based plutocracy does not like her. Especially that sector that was responsible for the financial crisis.

"Warren has long advocated for the creation of a new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, a watchdog agency designed to "make basic financial practices such as taking out a mortgage or loan more clear and transparent while ferreting out unfair lending practices," according to CNN. In an interview with the Huffington Post, Warren said "My first choice is a strong consumer agency. My second choice is no agency at all and plenty of blood and teeth left on the floor".[31] Through Warren's efforts, the bureau was established by the Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act signed into law by Obama in July 2010. For the first year after the bill's signing, Warren worked on implementation of the bureau as a Special Assistant to the President in anticipation of the agency's formal opening. While liberal groups and consumer advocacy groups pushed for Obama to nominate Warren as the agency's permanent director, Warren was strongly opposed by financial institutions which had criticized Warren as overly aggressive in pursuing regulations, and by the Republican members of Congress."

#29     May 8, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Good to see you have your sense of humor back.

#30     May 8, 2012