The Elite Trader's Account Size

Discussion in 'Trading' started by condorll, Mar 8, 2008.

Post your personal Trading account size

Poll closed Mar 13, 2008.
  1. Under 10k

63 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. 10k-25k

34 vote(s)
    12.0%
  3. 25k-50k

37 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. 50k-100k

39 vote(s)
    13.7%
  5. 100k-250k

37 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. 250k-500k

32 vote(s)
    11.3%
  7. over 500k

41 vote(s)
    14.4%
  1. Just for curiosity, lets do a poll on the Trading account size of Elite Traders. Personal trading accounts only.

Be honest, it is anonymous.

2. You will never get an honest answer.

My estimate most of these scalpers and daytraders are around

$ 25,000 accounts. They also work part partime pumping gas or running errands or selling stuff on ebay..

Here you wonot find investors and wealth building $2 million dollar account holders. Most of them have never been near a $1 million dollar in their lives. If they had, they would have escaped this torturous risky life.

3. Interesting Poll. If you can get it up to 100 or so maybe it will give us some useful information.

Just remember, everyone trades differently. A $10,000 account being used by some to scalp the e-minis isn't the same as a $10,000 investors account and neither account is going to manage its risk the same as someone who is position trading with the self-same $10,000.

Good luck and trade responsibly.

P.S. ... and yes, I did answer honestly. :D

4. Day, for the life of me, I can't figure why you bother to post here. You openly attack every person who posts here. No one here seems to even remotely agree with anything you say. Doesn't that make you wonder? Your latest assumption on peoples account size here is totally unjustifiable. How do you pretend to "estimate" something where you have zero facts or evidence. You are a complete and total putz. Oh almost forgot what does "wonot" mean?

5. bump

6. Day7793's words are those of an angry and jealous person, plain and simple.

7. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

People like Day12345 belong in the Elitetetainers corner, always a laugh to read, do not ignore them

8. bdon

bdon

Cocaine you expected Day to be happy today? The market got crushed the last two days, and we all know he drinks the kool-aid.

I trade prop. i have 700k bp to use most days. the group leader i've known for a while backs me, so my account every two weeks is zero.

9. Agreed.

10. There are a lot of traders having accounts over $100k, no matter what you may say. These traders usually don't come out very often and brag about how much they make.

#10     Mar 8, 2008