The Elite Trader of Yore

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Pabst, Apr 3, 2003.

1. rs7

rs7

Some of the names you guys bring up surprise me. As Trane said, Commisso was lame, and we all would have to agree that Publias was a blowhard.

Right Trane?

What really is worrying me is where is Gordon Gekko? I am sincerly concerned. Same with Aphie. But Aphie has disappeared before. GG's absense is troubling to me. Hope he is OK.

:) Rs7

#11     Apr 3, 2003
  2. A little bird told me he is OK.

FRuiTY P.

#12     Apr 3, 2003
  3. Pabst

Pabst

Hat's off to you RS7. And Candle and Easy and Tampa and my main man Dan and another guy should post more cause he's super well thought, Vulture.

#13     Apr 3, 2003
  4. rs7

rs7

I thought Aphie disappeared. But right after I wrote that post, I saw he has been here for the past 2 days. I guess the three days he didn't post seemed like a long stretch. But still, I wonder about GG.

I saw the movie "Basic" last weekend, and I was depending on him to explain it to me. Since he has a total grasp of "24", I figured he was my man!

Anyone else see "Basic"? The most confusing plot I think I ever tried to figure out after I left the theatre.:confused:

Peace,
    :)Rs7

PS: Talking of MIA's, MrSubliminal has been scarce. However I believe he may be in transit from NY to Vegas. And another worthy poster IMO is Bung. And yeah, where is Dan_M? (must be on vacation).

#14     Apr 3, 2003
  5. vinigar

vinigar

Things just got to be to much like the Jerry Springer show:D

#15     Apr 3, 2003
  6. Dan_M is around somewhere on the internet... he's changing around his fantasy hoops lineup everyday.....

#16     Apr 3, 2003
  7. rs7

rs7

I agree....a few off the wall extremists have diverted far too much attention to political causes. And hence contributing only divisiveness. Look at MondoTrader for example. The guy starts threads, and if no one responds, he just responds to himself. On the opposite side of the fence we have Wild/MSFE. These guys are so far off center, I wonder how they can walk upright (maybe they can't).

Rs7

#17     Apr 3, 2003
  8. rs7

rs7

Glad to hear that. I guess he got bored here without Traderfut and Thunderbolt to beat up on. Both of whom I am sure will re-emerge.

:)rs7

#18     Apr 3, 2003
  9. Yeah, I apologize if I offended anyone with my extreme liberal views (seriously).

I realize that I'm in the political minority here, and frankly, with things being as quiet as they have been in the markets lately, I've been mostly bored out of my skull trading lately. Thus my obsession with politics. Of course, the war and the economy also beg threads like that, and normally I love these discussions and the great inputs that we get here. But I decided that the alienation wasn't worth it, and I'm done talking about that stuff.

#19     Apr 4, 2003
  10. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I think this market is very boring for most of us....I keep waiting for setups that do not quite seem to happen......and refuse to get cut up any further in this chop.
    The war is on all our minds right now and it is not a happy time to be making chitchat or trades....:(

#20     Apr 4, 2003