The Elite Trader Free Stuff from the Government Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Oct 16, 2012.

1. TGregg

TGregg

OK, time to rape Uncle Sam. The sooner we get the debt to a tipping point, the sooner we can start making things right. So I am starting a thread about how to get and maximize handouts from the federal government of the United States of America. Other countries feel free to start your own. There is a limit for this thread. Some ideas will require money (like buying certain kinds of farmland). That's OK (IMO). But running a bank worth trillions of dollars isn't in scope. Nor is being one of the top ten automakers. Or running a union that works there. We're talking real ideas to suck money out of the federal government. Something that some (or preferably most) of us can do.

#1: Vote Democrat! Republicans are tighter with the purse strings than democrats.

2. Get free money. Learn grant writing.

Don't bother writing a proposal for penis washing, it's been done.

Me, I'm trying to get a grant to study the one armed albino lesbian octopus.

3. TGregg

TGregg

Thanks Nutmeg. This is a serious thread, though. Grants are an excellent idea! Maybe someone can chime in with how to write them or where to go to learn more.

4. pspr

pspr

Can you find one to study? I thought Brass was banned?

5. pspr

pspr

OK, here is one. If you are a Mexican filing a federal income tax form you can claim nephews, nieces and other children in Mexico that you may be related to as dependents and claim the $1200 deduction for each one.

It seems the IRS knows about this scam and has been told by Obama or someone to look the other way.

6. Unless you're so far to the right you'd fall off the map, it's Democratic. Unless Republican is Republic.
    That's number one.
    Number two: proof, please. This ought to be interesting.