The Economy Does Much Better Under Democrats. Why? (NYT)

Discussion in 'Economics' started by piezoe, Feb 2, 2021.

1. virtusa

virtusa

Maybe better for his health that he will ignore all people. If not he might catch a heart attack.
    I wonder how it is to be married with such a man. :(

#11     Feb 2, 2021
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Uk, the Republicans ( Labour ), also hand out money to all, everyone loves them then the debts mass, then they realise, lose the election and dump all the crap and cuts on the Dem's ( Conservative ), which then everyone hates and blames cause they don't realise the others cocked it up, repeated many many times!!

#12     Feb 2, 2021
    comagnum likes this.
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

Virtusa is a muppet, so fully agree with this decision.

#13     Feb 2, 2021
  4. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

The actual numbers trump covid adjusted.

actual.JPG

#14     Feb 2, 2021
  5. destriero

destriero

Because the GOP is wholly comprised of dirt farmers and retards. Dems are educated.

#15     Feb 2, 2021
    Atlantic and userque like this.
  6. destriero

destriero

Nice try, fface. Reagan triple the deficit in two terms. Bush43 did the same. The only surplus and balanced budget was seen under Clinton.

#16     Feb 2, 2021
    wrbtrader and caroy like this.
  7. LacesOut

LacesOut

LOL. So much stupidity to unpack here. Your brain is devoid of neurons.

Sure - future communists are more likely to attend university and get useless political science and philosophy and French Lesbian History degrees. How educated are these virtue signaling cunts?
    Show me the huge discrepancy between Conservative and Democrat earners.

Republicans are more likely to own their homes while Democrats are more likely to be fucking the dog in Mommy’s (likely also a loser Dem) basement. Their Daddy is much more likely to not be present which is why Liberal men are generally cucks.

Farmers represent 1.3% of the population. About 20% of them historically vote Democrat.
    So that leaves about 1% of the population who are farmers...how many people voted for Trumpy? 75M...biggest turnout in Republican history. So 73M retards? Sick crew you must hang out with.

While I am aware farmers are the biggest crybabies in America taking in large subsidies, I appreciate them everyday. Because it’s hard work for no pay to feed you and your ugly family. You should be thankful for them.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
    #17     Feb 6, 2021
    TimtheEnchanter and Turveyd like this.
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Best read of the day, thanks!!

#18     Feb 6, 2021
    LacesOut likes this.
  9. ph1l

ph1l

Clinton might have balanced cigars in unusual places:), but his balanced budget was a myth.
    upload_2021-2-6_21-18-27.png

#19     Feb 6, 2021
    jem and lightninboy like this.
  10. Over 50% of us GDP comes from government spending. Once you understand that everything else becomes easy to oredict in terms of US eco.

#20     Feb 7, 2021