The Economist - Most Liveable Cities 2011

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Kassz007, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Hey watch your language! How many cities with less than 1 million people had a year when 2 of their major sport teams won their championships?? Probably Pittsburgh is the ONLY ONE! :)

#21     Feb 22, 2011
  2. What's wrong with Pittsburgh? I've never been, but I've heard good things.

#22     Feb 22, 2011
  3. Well, I guess I am just ignorant. I didn't realize how great the weather is in Detroit and Chicago.

Do me a favor. You stay in Canada and don't move to Florida like half of Canada has done and I won't make rude comments about it. Moron.

#23     Feb 22, 2011
  4. hedge123

hedge123

The Economist is British.

#24     Feb 22, 2011
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

These lists are like the Oscars, basicly meaningless. If lots of people would follow the advise and moved to these cities, they quickly became unlivable.

If you don't like where you live now, move, if you like it, why do we care about such lists??? :confused:

#25     Feb 22, 2011
  6. How about you do me a favor. Stay out of threads that you don't have anything interesting or relevant to post about, and let us rational, reasonable people have civil discussion.

You hold up to your end of the bargain, and I promise I will never move to Florida.

#26     Feb 22, 2011
  7. Thank you for the correction.

#27     Feb 22, 2011
  8. You are correct, these lists are meaningless. It simply provides for interesting discussion on a slow Tuesday afternoon.

#28     Feb 22, 2011
  9. The best city in the world is Monte Carlo.

#29     Feb 22, 2011
  10. Nothing wrong with Pittsburgh, but the best city in the USA? Oh, please!

#30     Feb 22, 2011